Thread: Spa Day; "I BEEN ROBBED" - Marlin

Threaded View

Spa Day; "I BEEN ROBBED" - Marlin

Today was spa day, and Mum used her new clippers. I, Darlin' Marlin, was the guinea pig. Things didn't go well. SOMEONE STOLE MY COAT!! I been ROBBED, I tell ya!

I been moping ever since, even though Mum tried to cheer me up and scolded her Dad for laughing at me.

Good thing winter is almost over. I know, I know, it is hair, it will grow. But how am I supposed to walk around the neighborhood until then?

Mum called a toll free number for help and learned what she was doing wrong. So all the other fluffs are looking pretty good! Not like an experienced groomer did them, but they look mighty fine! All you folks on here will see issues, but that is OK cuz THEY don't have to hide on walkies for the next month!

Willy was next, and did his best to take off Mum's fingers or hand, so she is thinking about a muzzle for him.

He doesn't like his feet touched, so nail clipping, brushing da footsies, and clipping da footsies is not allowed. He doesn't care if she puts on shampoo, rinses that, put on conditioner. He is a goof!

Still, he found it all very tiring, and went to sleep while Mum worked on the girls.

Lacey looks nice, but she does a blitz when Mum puts her down from the table, and then she curls up to nap. So I'm not sure how much you can tell from her photo.

Tasha came out good as well. She also doesn't like her nails clipped and tried to bite, but Mum says you don't muzzle a mill rescue, you just work on it and help them get through it all.

Stand by, I got more photos to share wiff ya -- Marlin
    Last edited by Freedom; 03-07-2011 at 06:16 PM.