Thread: Looks as if Alexander flies to Az .We LOST.I think? Not as bad news as first thought!

Threaded View

Looks as if Alexander flies to Az .We LOST.I think? Not as bad news as first thought!

The Order of Protection here in Illinois has been denied,jurisdiction deferred to Az. We have been summoned to Az on the 1st of August. Now we are waiting to hear from the lawyer if we will have to appear in person or if our lawyer can do it for us. The gist is that the Az judge wants to see Alex for himself. Which is infuriating as each time over the past year that we requested he be seen by the judge the mother refused due to the trauma it would cause him, now she is the one asking he appear in person! Needless to say we are very bummed and praying hard, final custody will be decided on Tuesday in Az.
    Thanks for letting us vent, and for those that prayed thank for those that will pray THANK YOU, it is crunch time and truth be told we are scared silly that there is even this remote chance he can be returned to the horror that his mother is.
    Last edited by Dr.Goodnow; 08-01-2006 at 05:56 PM.