Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nanette

Hybrid View

Nanette

What a sweet little girl you are Nanette. That look on your face is priceless - you are full of mischief, aren't you? I'm so glad you picked your mom when she came to choose a kitten. Happy COTD to you pretty kitty.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Nanette

Oh, you're a beautiful tortie girl. My Momcat and Dadcat also adopted me from a shelter. I jumped onto Momcat's shoulder and refused to leave. As you can see, I also like water. Maybe it's a "tortie thing". Congratulations on being COTD.

Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

NANETTE you are simply so jolly cute, yes that little look of mischief is all over your sweet face. CONGRATULATIONS on being CAT OF THE DAY, you deserve it sweetie.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

THOSE EYES!

Nannette, you are so sweet!!!!!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Oh Nanette, you certainly are a frisky looking cutie. I'm so very happy that you found a forever home that you certainly enjoy.

Congratulations on being our COTD!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Blog Entries

nifty Nanette!

Mew-Hi Nanette.

Catgratulations to a sweet little kitty with cattitude! Your MeowMommy has it figured right -- fate brought you together! A rescued cat, just like me! Rescued pets are the best pets 'cause we cherish our purrsons & our fur~ever Palaces. We know our purrsons love us soooooo much.

Live long, healthy -- happy, loved & cherished you sweet little kitten. My KatMa is in love with you and my motherly instincts have resurfaced looking at you as you look very much like one of my five kittens, named "RugRat" .

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!!! Nanette, you are priceless and I'm so happy your mama found you and brought you home to live!!!! Congratulations on your wonderful home and for being a terrific Cat of the Day!!!!

Purrrrecious Nanette!

What a cutie! You sparkled onto my monitor this morning...what a great story...another happy ending for a purrrfectly wonderful little girl! Catgratulations, Nanette - you are an extremly adorable Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

I have always liked Torties for thier beurtiful coloring and Nanette is one sensational lookoing Cat. You will have so manyyears of Fun with this sweet little Girl! All the Best to Yes Yes Nanette COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Nanette, you look like such a fun kitty to have around. It was lovely to meet you today and to hear your story. Glad you've found a wonderful home, you thoroughly deserve it sweetie.

Enjoy your special day!

Nanette
    What a sweet little girl you are! You look like you are seeking something to get into! I bet life is never boring with you around, sweetheart. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today. I hope you get lots of yummy treats to celebrate.

oh youre too cute!!!! and lucky you, youre from the home town of conan o'brien! haha but seriously folks.. youre a gorgeous little tortie baby and look at those big eyes!! You just look so fuzzy and cuddly! *hugs* and congrats on cotd!!!
    R.I.P. Pidge & Charlie <3

Margaret (the biped)
    Oliver & Sahkmet (the buns)
    Brock & Alki (the poops)
    Felix & Linus (the mews)

"A dog's mind is a terrible thing to waste."

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." -Edward Hoagland

Nanette,

what a gorgeous kitty you are! congrats!

Logan and I think alike. The first thing I liked about you is your name. For some reason, it seems to fit you perfectly.

What a cutie you are...ready for some action at any minute.

Congratulations little one, hope some extra treats are in store for you today.

Nanette, you are such a cute tortie girl. I'd love to pet you and cuddle you. Have a wonderful day being our special kitten today. I am sure you'll get some extra treats