Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New PT'er (update page 2)

A New PT'er (update page 2)

My name is Stephen, I'm 7 month old Tiger Tabby. Mom and Dad got me at PetSmart today from their friend at Kentucky Tails (rescue group). I've spent the late afternoon and evening under the bed in my mom and dad's room. There is water & food in the room (under the bed) and I do know where the liter box is located (I hope I remember it's the bathroom) LOL
    I miss my brother who was adopted out before me but I will get to know and love my new brother and 3 sisters. Although that Ms. Eleanor sure is pushy, she hissed at me. LOL

Yep, Mom and Dad thought Skinny needed a brother since there were so many girls in the house. That sure was nice of them.

Here's my photo (Mom and Dad had to chase me out of the bedroom to capture me to take this photo, they sure were funny running around the house after me). LOL

Last edited by Craftlady; 03-18-2007 at 10:02 PM.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

What a beautiful boy!
    Congratulations!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Ohh, he's a keeper all right! Such a pretty silver tabby, too - don't let Kim see him!!!!

Oh!!!! He's gorgeous!! He looks silver and black, so handsome!

Welcome to PT Stephen! I'm sure your mom and dad will make sure that you settle in really nicely. Just hiss back at Ms. Eleanor if she gets too bossy. She just wants to let you know that she's the matron of the cat family, and that you are the baby so you need to listen to her, lol. Have fun playing with the others sweetie!

Congrats He is a beauty. He reminds me of Zippy's RB brother Tiger.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Mom already has had to stuff both sides of a HUGH dresser with carpet pieces, so I dont get behind it. It was fun watching Mom scramble around trying to figure out what would keep me out of there in the future. LOL
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Here is another silver boy, Rupert, to show you how to relax in your new home!

Welcome home, Stephen!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Welcome to PT Stephen!! I'm sure you will eventually LOVE your new home and siblings.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Congrats and welcome to PT Stephen!!! You sure are handsome and I bet that you'll liven things up around there.

AWWWWW!!! What a cutie pie!!!
    Mommy to Timothy, Cheese, Chaz and Junior...and RB Baby Doodles

Oh what a cutie pie!!

How can anyone hiss at you?!! Give Eleanor some time, I'm sure she will come around and like you too.

{quote}Mom already has had to stuff both sides of a HUGH dresser with carpet pieces, so I dont get behind it. It was fun watching Mom scramble around trying to figure out what would keep me out of there in the future. LOL{quote}

LOL I remember doing this when Yoshi was a baby - Jeez!! The places they can get into!!!

Have fun............
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

What a cutie!! He's absolutely gorgeous. Welcome, Stephen

Let your soul take you where you want to be...

Hi Stephen! It's lovely to meet you. What a handsome boy you are.
    I hope you settle into your new home quickly, you certainly picked a good one.

WELCOME STEPHEN

You sure picked a great place to live! And you have a very large extended family to fall in love with you. (we can't help it, you are so handsome)

My suggestion is for you to just "turn on the charm" and Eleanor won't be able to help herself from loving you too.

Stephen has adventured out from under the bed but wont stay still enough for me to Rescue Remedy him LOL
    Now, Skinny thinks hissy from a distance at his direction is cool.
    Cindy, wants to play because "he is just my size"