• an active, playful cat

10 37.04%
  • doesn't matter

14 51.85%

Thread: behavior poll

behavior poll

what kind of cat do you prefer?
    I prefer the playful kind.
    Last edited by marysmerrycats; 05-22-2003 at 08:29 PM.

I guess my favorites are the quiet kind, but I think that is one of the reasons I have so many.....variety! I like ALL the personalities.

I do like the playful type, which both of mine are, but it really doesn't matter overall which I have...

Wife to Steve and Mother to:
    Samuel Thomas 8/31/96 Amber Nicole 3/9/98
    Elizabeth Rose 12/14/99 Shalee Robyn 6/24/92
    Rocky 6/02
    Fluffy 11/02

Sometimes I want them to be quiet and sometimes I want them to be playful, so I guess I like both and having either one would be fine with me.

However, after seeing that video of the Aby kittens......well, that might be a bit much for me after having two older sedate cats for so long. I wouldn't be able to get anything done because I'd be in stiches all the time from all their antics.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I guess i am lucky to have both, Lexie being young loves to play, infact i tire before she does, i try and play with her before bed-time so she is more sleepy for the night, and Ash well he has his moments of pure madness, but he is quiet vocally and just sleeps most of the time. but then he is an oldish man of 8 yrs
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I like the active playful kind except when I'm trying to sleep. All 3 of my cats are quite active although Storm is sleeping more since he's the oldest. Sunny and Cirrus play a lot together which is nice so Storm can then get his beauty sleep.

i have three furbabies, and they have three distinct personalities. i love all of them! <3

Daisy, my oldest darling, is docile, calm and cool:

Venus (deaf), my youngest is lively, sweet in temperament, and loves to trail mommy around.

Isys, my precious baby, loves to knead and purr. She is extremely affectionate:

Cheers!
    Last edited by GurlPower; 05-25-2003 at 05:05 PM.
    shirley =^_______________^=

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/singaporeshirley/lst?.dir=/Venus+and+Daisy&.view=t

Welcome to Pet Talk GurlPower. You have 3 beautiful cats. I'd love to see and hear more about them. Do they all get along?