Thread: It's finally Friday!!

It's finally Friday!!

What are your weekend plans? Got anything good going on? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tonight, Josh and I are going to a movie with his best friend and his fiance. The best friend is pushing for "Master and Commander" but I am fighting it as much as I can. One, I can't stand Russell Crowe; and two, that movie looks about as interesting as watching the grass grow. I was hoping for "Elf" myself. Hopefully I'll win.

Tomorrow is going to be a day of many a dollar spent. Josh and I are completing our wedding registries at Target and Hecht's. While at Hecht's, I need to see what they have in the way of cocktail dresses as both Josh and I have holiday parties coming up shortly. Then Josh wants to go to Best Buy and have a little fun there. After that, I'm hoping I'll finally get to see "Love Actually." I'm also hoping we can get some grub at the local hibachi grill. Been awhile.

Sunday, I am assuming lots of vegging will be going on. The Ravens play the Seahawks at home so the family will probably be watching that. I may, or I may find some other way to amuse myself being as I always start suffering from football overkill this time of year. We'll see.

So what do you all have planned?

Reviews on master and Commander are soooo good. I think you should give it a try.

I'm going to see Love Actually tonight! And now that you meantion it... hibatchi would be a great idea..hmmmmmm. I'm going to have to make a phone call. Excuse me.

Work, work and more work But I guess I should be thankful I have a job though

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Originally posted by 2kitties
    Reviews on master and Commander are soooo good. I think you should give it a try.
    I really don't care for Russell Crowe, so any movie with him in is is enough to deter me from seeing it...

Enjoy Love Actually and your hibachi dinner!

I seen ELF!! It was FUNNY!!

Originally posted by anna_66
    Work, work and more work But I guess I should be thankful I have a job though
    I hear ya!!!

I actually worked all day today, we'll probably go out for dinner tonight, and then watch a movie or 2.
    Tomorrow I have errands to run, shopping to do, and I have to work at 4.
    Sunday I will probably go out for coffee, and then lay around--my favorite Sunday activity.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Going out with my best friend tonight for dinner. Tomorrow the hubby and I need to go to home depot and drop a couple hundred bucks there... Plus there's lots of chores to be done around the house. Then sunday is lazy day, also his best friend might be coming over.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Work, work , work and a bit more work on top!!!
    but i do have 5 hours break slit up!!! but i would rarther the lie in!!!
    but it does mean the bills are paid!!
    in the evenings it friends around for vids and takaways!!!
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

Shopping shopping shopping. I have a lot of gifts to buy!

I am boring, I will do the weekend chores around the house. Maybe watch a movie or 2. Hang out with the kitties if they will let me.

Beyond that no big plans.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Elf is a great movie!

Tomorrow, I have obedience classes with Kai and Kaedyn at 11am. Then I'll get to veg out a bit. I have nothing planned for Sunday so I'll probably take an extended walk with the pups and maybe do some off leash playing. I have no school on Monday so I'm going to the mall to do some shopping and then watch Love Actually. I also have 3 english papers to do sometime this weekend.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]