Thread: Precious Sweet Smokey!

Precious Sweet Smokey!

Dearest Smokey, what an utterly beautiful dilute Tortie lady you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking multi-colored fur, and you have just the sweetest face ever, with that cute orangey-pink nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes so full of the love and wisdom you have acquired over your eighteen years! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us.! You are adorable in every one of them. How cute to see your dear Purrrson skritching your ears together there! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the country to Port Orchard, WA to pet you, and pet your critter housemates, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrsons four years ago, so I wonder where you lived for all those earlier of your eighteen years. I hope it was comfortable and stress-free. Now you have the Purrrfect Furrrever home! You get lots of sleep on your dear Purrrson's bed or next to a nice warm heater, and you enjoy Temptations treats and catnip. You are lovable, laid-back, and lazy, and you purr like a chainsaw when you get those pettings you enjoy so much. You love your humans just fine, and you tell them when you want more petting and love. You and all your family members (even the other critters, we're sure) love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Smokey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some more Temptations and catnip!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Smokey!

Loved seeing your pictures! What a pretty tortie girl you are! Your coat looks so soft and has such nice colours, and your green eyes are so beautiful!

Thank you to your family for taking a sweet elderly girl like you in, but how could they resist. You are a gem!

I wonder what happened earlier in your life, but I think you have seen it all. Now you have retired and live with a family who love and spoil you with Temptations and all the cuddles you deserve.

Enjoy a day of celebration with your family… I’m sure you will get some extra treats, lots of loving, and perhaps there’ll be some catnip, too. I send you kisses and wish you good health and many more happy times, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    It was a pleasure seeing all of pretty Smokeys Photos. I really loved her bunny impersonation and am so happy for her, her golden years will be truly golden! Sending Smokey lotsa love and pets!

Precious Smokey!

Hi Smokey! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a pleasure it is, having the honor of paying tribute to one beautiful, most deserving senior Torti lady! Your coat looks so soft, and your sparking green eyes are the perfect compliment to your exquisite pastel coloring! Stunning!

As others have said, it is my hope that your first 14 years were happy ones, that you were loved and well cared for. It's not easy for a senior furkid, finding her/himself in need of a loving home. But blessedly it wouldn't be long before you would find yourself in the loving care of forever human who would assure that you would live each and every day in peace and comfort, being loved unconditionally, treated to all your heart desires! Endless gratitude to your forever family for choosing rescue! You, dear Smokey, are living proof of the great rewards to be had, opening up ones home and heart to a senior!

Many thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story, and all of your utterly heartmelting photos with us, Smokey. Meeting you has made my evening! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, munching on Temptations, napping by your heater, perhaps enjoying a bit of catnip, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Smokey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Smokey, what a beautiful Tortie senior girl you are! Your pictures are precious, especially your bunny ears.
    I am so happy for you that you get to spend your golden years in your wonderful forever home. And you are still enjoying your catnip as your drooly picture proves.
    Smokey, I hope that you get to celebrate your special day with some extra Temptation treats and lots of cuddles.
    Thank you, Smokey's family, for taking in this special little girl.
    cats4ever

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Smokey.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you for giving this elderly cat a loving home. Love the bunny ears - I'm gonna try that with my cats!