Thread: Pumba

Pumba

Name:  pig.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  47.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are proof what love and good food can do.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Pumba!

Good morning, Pumba! Happy Pet of the Day, and belated Easter greetings to you and your family! I must say, you make for one adorable Easter bunny!

You are just too precious for words, Pumba, and your backstory, your photos, equally as heart-melting! What a journey...from one sickly (near death), neglected and abused piglet, to one happy, healthy, handsome and much loved boy, living the good life there at the sanctuary with your amazing mom and animal friends, including but not limited to, 13 doggies, a host of goats, ponies and parrots, bunnies and a horse, and most especially your BFF, Eddie the sheep! You even have your very own piggy pool to relax in!

We are so very grateful to your mom for taking the pledge, for her tireless rescue work, providing a safe, comfortable, carfree, love filled life to so many deserving creatures in need of a loving home! How well rewarded her efforts and compassion are, being surrounded by so much furry, 4 footed and feathered love, having a best friend, a soul mate in you, Pumba! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, lounging in your pool, munching on bread, grapes, tomatoes, carrots and apples, being treated to a nice brushing and some belly rubs, cuddling with Eddie, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Pumba, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to sweet Eddie and all of your animal pals, too!

Heart-melting!!! Look at that smile! (2nd pic!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pumba, you are utterly adorable! What a lovely, sweet Wild Boar you are! We are so glad your dear person saved your life, welcoming you to your new Furrrever home! You were very sickly when you arrived, but with loads of good care and love from him/her you are now doing just fine. You have many friends there of many species, including your best friend Eddie the sheep! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. Your dear person is an excellent photographer! You are delightful in every one of them, and how nice to see so many of your family members, too. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pumba, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-17-2017 at 06:42 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    It is heartwarming to hear how you rescued sweet little Pumba! The world needs more people like you, that's for sure. He looks so healthy and happy and has freinds and family, OMG! Life is great for dear Pumba now! So thrilled that Pumba is our very special POTD! All the pictures are wonderful, he has a very lovely forever home, I am so happy for this little boar.

Pumba, I am so glad your human saved your life and gave you a forever home. Congrats on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Puma, on being POTD! We think you are just ADORABLE! You have such a wonderful life and amazing human Mommy (a real HERO)! God Bless both of you ~ and all of the awesome rescued pets you share your home with! Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net