Thread: Sea-Going Salty Sea Cat!

Sea-Going Salty Sea Cat!

Dearest Salty the Sea Cat, what a gorgeous Turkish Van kitty you are! You are positively stunning, with that fluffy so-soft-looking white fur with the orange and brown patches here and there. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and the lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! Each one shows your beauty so well, and how nice it is to look out the windows of your sailing yacht to see your view from home. I wish I could reach through the screen to ..wherever you and your boat are right now ..to pet you, and pet your Springer Spaniel playmate Pippa, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a fascinating story you have to tell! You are a genuine Sailor Cat, living on a sailing yacht and sailing the waters around Britain. You are quite chatty and love to go on deck to watch the seagulls. You enjoy playing with balls and watching nature programs on TV in the winter. You have the Turkish Van trait of liking water, so you put toys in the water bowls and help with the washing up. When you were younger, you were a show cat attending GCCF shows and winning a title of Premier. You did not enjoy the shows, though, so you stopped attending. You and Pippa play and groom and snuggle together on the end of the bed. You and Pippa and your dear Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Salty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Pippa and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

What a stunning Turkish Van cat you are, Salty! You have a most interesting life, too! Happy Cat of the Day!

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Salty!

What a handsome boy you are! Your soft, fluffy and silky coat is beautiful, and so is your green eyes. No wonder you won prizes when you attended cat shows - you are stunningly beautiful!

How lucky you are to be sailing around Great Britain, and you have Pippa to play and cuddle with.

I see you are also quite helpful washing up, including your toys, but then, you love water.

Have fun today and enjoy a day of celebration. Get some extra yummy treats, snuggle up with your family and watch a good nature programme and have some snuggle time. I send kisses and wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Salty, what a beautiful Turkish Van boy you are! You certainly have the most interesting story to tell, as a sea-faring kitty.
    You could make anybody jealous: early retirement, and always on vacation.
    This is a wonderful story, thank you, Salty's parents, for giving your handsome boy such a wonderful home.
    I hope that you, Mr Salty, Pippa and your parents have a great celebration, and that you all may continue for many more happy and healthy years to sail the waters around Great Britain.
    cats4ever

Seafaring Salty!

Ahoy, gorgeous Sea-Going Salty! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from an ocean loving Cape Cod wash-ashore!

The moment I laid eyes on you, before reading a word of your bio., I just knew you had to be a Turkish Van, and I was right! My beloved boy Buddy, now at the Rainbow Bridge, was a Turkish Van! You and he could be twins!

Well, well, aren't you living the exciting, adventure packed life, every water loving Turkish Van's dream life...calling a boat your home, sailing the seas with your forever family! I'm jealous! And I'm sure you would agree, Salty, that as impressive a show kitty as I'm sure you were (Premiere winning!), living the life of a ship's mate is way more fun than parading before judges in the show ring! What a lucky boy you are, Salty, what a lucky family is yours, having a furkid and best friend, a loving companion and 1st mate in you!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Salty! Reading all about your life on the "7 seas," seeing all of your breathtakingly beautiful photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, watching nature programs on TV, playing and snuggling with your best pup pal, Pippa, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parents! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Salty, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Pippa, too! Safe seafaring, and have a wonderful summer, sweetheart!

Your photos are EXQUISITE!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Super cute Salty!

Salty, you are a gorgeous Turkish Van kitty! Congratulations on your title of Premier, that's quite an accomplishment! But I'm sure that you don't need a fancy title to tell you that you're beautiful, you and your humans already know that! Today's a special day for you, sweet Salty, and I hope that it's filled with playtime in water and with balls, as well as lots of cuddles, of course! Wishing you many happy years with your loving family, cutie!
    Charlie the Cat

Blog Entries
    Salty is so beautiful! One COTD that must be envied but so special and lovely. Off the charts magnificent COTD!

Enjoy being COTD and enjoy sailing around Great Britain, handsome Salty.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana