Thread: Nifty Nutmeg!

Sweet Nutmeg

Hi Nutmeg! Awww... you are such a pretty kitty! And you're so sweet too! Thanks for telling me your story. I'm so glad that you found such loving humans. Wishing you many happy days filled with catnip and cuddles,
    -Charlie

Nifty Nutmeg!

Nutmeg, you DO look like a kitten with your big eyes and sweet face - and your beautiful ears seem a bit big to add to your youthful appearance.

I sent your picture to my cousins. They have an Abyssinian who is 17 named "Furry" Murray. You are a wonderful model for that royal line.

I am sorry to hear about your sinus problems. Some humans use l-lysine to help their kitties with that. But you do look very loved and cared for.

Happy Cat of the Day Nutmeg!
    "Procrastinate now; don't put it off." -- Ellen DeGeneres

Sweet Nutmeg, you are an absolutely stunning Abyssinian girl. I'm glad that your parents rescued you from the breeder who, I'm sure, didn't want you anyways because of your sinus issues. Well, you and your parents hit the jack pot. You're sweet, goofy, playful, and a purr bucket, so cleaning up after you is not a big deal. Many thanks to your parents for taking such good care of you. And, of course, you turned your dad into a cat purrson. I see that you claimed your mommy's purse. Did you find the credit card?
    I hope you, your kitty sibling and your parents are enjoying a cozy day inside by the roaring fire, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    cats4ever

Blog Entries
    Is Nutmeg like... for real? Clearly, surely the world is a far better place with eccentric old Nutmeg in it!

Concatulations dear Nutmeg on being chosen COTD .

Dearest Nutmeg, a.k.a. Splashcat, Chookie, Peen, and Chookie-Peen, what a beautiful Abyssinian lady you are! Your fur coloring and markings are gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. How nice to see you relaxing with your kitty pal up on the condo also relaxing! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Holliston, MA to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell, of winding up with just the right family! Your "breeder" never told them about your sinus issues, but once they realized you had them, they started taking just the right care of you so that these problems are kept under control. You clearly realized right away that they were the right family! You let them know they'd been chosen, by jumping up on new-Daddy's shoulder, turning him into a cat person from then on. You love to play in water and curl up in a handy lap anytime and tunnel under the covers. You also enjoy a roaring fire, and you purr so loudly you can't be near the phone when someone is using it! You and your kitty housemate and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nutmeg, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Precious Nutmeg!

Greetings, Nutmeg! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Abby girl you are, Nutmeg! You may be 14 years young, but just as your mommy says, you have the looks and personality, the spunk and spirit, of a kitten! Your expressions speak volumes! So sorry to hear about your sinus issues, sweetheart! My boy Tigg'r was diagnosed with feline herpes (perpetual sneezing, congestion, runny and watery eyes and nose) when he was 1 year old, but daily doses of Lysine have worked wonders. It's wonderful to hear that you haven't let your sniffles get you down, sweetheart. You are one kitty who sure knows how to enjoy life to the max! What a character! What a lucky family is yours, Nutmeg, having a furkid as special as you in their lives! You're the best, beautiful body and soul, and so very worthy of your "top cat" crown!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Nutmeg...a.k.a. Splashcat, Chookie, Peen, and Chookie-Peen! Reading your human's entertaining and love filled tribute, seeing all of your fab photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying an extra special day of celebration, warming laps as you rest by a roaring fire, making mischief, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nutmeg, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty friend, too!

Such a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Nutmeg.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Gosh, stole my heart! Many congrats to Nutmeg on being the COTD!