Thread: Precious Norinka!

Precious Norinka!

Congratulations, Norinka, on being POTD! You are so adorable and photogenic! (We rodents!) We're so glad you have found a loving forever home! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Norinka

Name:  ham.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  15.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    All of your pictures are just so cute.
    Sounds like you have a really good life, enjoy.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Norinka!

Hi Norinka! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a precious little Hammie you are, Norinka, beautiful in looks and in personality, and quite the photogenic girl to boot! You have the prettiest coat and coloring, Norinka, and a face that could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! And true to my heart, you're a fellow "foodie," quite the discriminating gourmand! You've got it all, Norinka...looks, personality and heart! Your Hammie loving human is one lucky soul, having a best furry friend in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet wee one! Meeting you today, being treated to all of those heart-melting photos, has made my cold and rainy day warm and bright! Enjoy your big day on center stage, cuddling with your human, maybe spinning on your wheel or rolling in your ball, munching on apple bars and drops, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Norinka, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Norinka is afflicted with amazing, incurable adorableness! It is wonderful that all of his gourmet requirements are being met, considering his sophisticated, refined palate! Norinka is too cute for words.

Dearest Norinka, what an adorable young hamster you are! Your fur has so many pretty colors and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little pink nose and the long white whiskers and those lovely big dark eyes. You have an amazing personality, too, and you make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Norinka, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe evgen some special apple bars, apple drops, and fresh salad!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congrats on being POTD adorable Norinka.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana