PDA

View Full Version : Duke

Clemaye
12-20-2002, 12:36 AM
What a tiny bundle of sweetness you are little Duke. You have chosen your owners well as I can see they are very well trained to give you all that your heart desires!

Such dear eyes and cute expression. I would just love to reach right into the computer and give you a big cuddle.

:) :)

Big purrs from Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby.....

zippy-kat
12-20-2002, 01:05 AM
What a precious furbabe!

Frostfrog
12-20-2002, 01:14 AM
Not so long ago I was actually in Plano, walking down the street, when I heard someone playing the piano, right there in Plano.

It was a strange tune, unlike any that I ever heard before.

"Now, who in Plano plays piano in such an odd and strange manner?" I asked myself, confessing that, absurd as it was, the tune was actually beautiful to the exquisite, despite the joy expressed within it.

Needing to know, I knocked upon the door. No one answered.

So I broke the law, broke into that house to see just who it was that was playing the piano in Plano.

Why, it was Duke! I did not know that Duke was Duke at the time and so I called him Dan. But it was Duke, all right, down there in Plano, playing the piano.

After reading his story, I must say that I am glad Duke has a save place where he can practice his art in peace, but I must say, it was mighty strange to break into a stranger's place down in Plano, only to find a cat playing a piano.

But oh! Could that cat play! It was strange, though. It was truly strange.

Vio&Juni
12-20-2002, 02:26 AM
OHHHH, what a sweet kitten!
I love his cute face!
Good luck Duke from Texas ;)

Barbara
12-20-2002, 03:20 AM
No 2 months old kitten should be wandering on its own. So Duke I understand how happy you are to have found a loving home where everyone loves an admires you. Enjoy Christmas time with your feather toy and lots of cuddling:D

Miss Meow
12-20-2002, 03:31 AM
What a perfect Christmas kitty! I'd fall in love on the spot if you were sitting under my tree :) Happy Kitten of the Day and hope you get spoilt rotten - you deserve it!

12-20-2002, 05:08 AM
OMG , what a sweet bundle of fur !!!
If I could get closer to you , be sure I would cuddle you all over !!
Have lots of fun on your special day !!!

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/weihnachten/weihnachten039.gif

spectrekitty
12-20-2002, 07:11 AM
Hey, Duke, we're neighbors! We live in Garland with our seven kitties. They all like the look of you!

You are a true darling. What a cute face! I hope you and your humans (and any other pets in the house) have a wonderful Christmas!

:D

ganime
12-20-2002, 07:21 AM
Another sweetie. Adorable kitten, i wanna squeeze you!!!

Pam
12-20-2002, 07:46 AM
Oh precious little Duke! What a story and aren't you the brave one - not afraid of the scary hair dryer! :eek: My boys, who are much older than you are, need to take Brave Lessons from you! Congratulations little cute one on your special day. Duke - our super duper Cat of the Day!

Former User
12-20-2002, 08:20 AM
Duke, you sure sound like a lot fo fun, I bet your hoomans don't have boring moments when you are around. Enjoy your day today sweetie, and congrats!

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS Duke!

smokey the elder
12-20-2002, 08:48 AM
OOh, a little gray Christmas kitten! What a brave little fuzzball you are. Congratulations on your special day!

kittykay
12-20-2002, 08:50 AM
Duke, you are remarkably cute. I am sure that someday you will grow into your name and be all regal and dignified, but for now, may I call you Dukey or Lil Duke or Dukerino? By the way, please don't get all regal and dignified--it's much more fun to be silly and playful all the days of your long, healthy and happy life. Congratulations on being Today's Cat.

catlady1945
12-20-2002, 09:01 AM
What a doll! You are lucky to have each other.

jackiesdaisy1935
12-20-2002, 09:25 AM
Good Morning Duke, my, you look so cute in your official Christmas photo. What a cutie you are. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Duke Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

missprissy
12-20-2002, 09:35 AM
My what a marvelous little kitty cat! You are one QT little Dukie!!! You sound like the sweetest little snuggle bug! May you have many many years of love, cuddles, treats and chasies! Congrats Duke for being Our Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

Bari_d
12-20-2002, 10:08 AM
Mornin' Duke! You are absolutely purrrecious!!! We loved reading your story! We are so glad you are loved and appreciated - Be happy sweet boy! Catgratulations for being selected as today's really special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

tuxluvr
12-20-2002, 10:29 AM
First that little Autumn Rose cutie pie and now Duke... what adorable little fluffballs!
Dukie, you be careful climbing those human trees! Get your humans to buy a neat cat post and tree for you, then you can be face to face with them but not scratch up the skin :rolleyes: :cool: ;) :D :)

gini
12-20-2002, 10:46 AM
I am completely smitten with you little Mr. Duke! What an adorable picture you make for us all to enjoy this day.

I can easily understand why everyone loves you. I am so happy that you have a forever home where you will be loved and appreciated!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-20-2002, 12:33 PM
Duke
You look very festive there amid the Christmas greenery!!! Sounds like Santa gave you your best present early: a loving forever home. Congratulations, sweet little one, on being our deserving Cat of the Day today.:)

felinefriend
12-20-2002, 03:00 PM
Darling Duke, you adorable little Christmas Angel!!!! You look like the prettiest package under the tree, (or are you surrounded by a wreath, but either way), you are almost too cute for words!!!! You sound so lovable and playful. I can't imagine a baby like you wandering around all alone--I'm so sorry you went through that, but at least you have a happy, loving home now! Plus, your wonderful Humans nomimated you and we all got to meet you!!! Love FurEver!!!! :cool: :D :) :p

tatsxxx11
12-20-2002, 03:25 PM
As said by tuxluvr....
First that little Autumn Rose cutie pie and now Duke... what adorable little fluffballs!

You look so precious in your holiday finery, nestled so sweetly amongst the pointsettias!!:) I think Christmas arrived a bit early at your household this year, Duke! What a priceless gift your humans were blessed with the day they opened up their hearts and home to you, sweet boy; a gift to cherish forever! Congratulations to you dear, adorable Duke! We are so happy to honor you as our most precious, holiday Cat of the Day!! Have a very Merry Christmas little one! And may it only be the first of many, many more happy Christmas' to come!

Dan Holder
12-20-2002, 05:17 PM
What good fortune that Duke was found and taken in to a home where he is appreciated. Maybe he will convert some of those non-cat people, too. Good luck.

lizbud
12-20-2002, 06:37 PM
Hi Duke,

You are one precious baby boy. Very Handsome and
also a lap kitty.:D You & your lucky family are blessed
to find each other.Congratulations & Best Wishes for a
lifetime of happy memories. Today is a Special day Duke
so be sure to ask for extra treats as CAT OF THE DAY:)

elliecat
12-21-2002, 02:01 AM
Duke what a little adorable kitten you are!!! And to top it off with all that loving personality too!!! Looks like you mom and dad hit the kitty lotto. Many happy healthy years ahead to you and your family.:) ;) :D

catmandu
12-21-2002, 09:38 AM
Duke you are one great looking kitten!:) And what a wonderful Christmas Present that you are.:D I am sure that you and your new Guardians will have many happy years together and that yiu will never have to wander th streets again.:D even your namesake , theLate Great John Wayne would be so proud of you , pardner!:cool: Duke COTD>:p :p