Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duke

Duke

What a tiny bundle of sweetness you are little Duke. You have chosen your owners well as I can see they are very well trained to give you all that your heart desires!

Such dear eyes and cute expression. I would just love to reach right into the computer and give you a big cuddle.

Big purrs from Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby.....
    Regards
    Diane

What a precious furbabe!

Not so long ago I was actually in Plano, walking down the street, when I heard someone playing the piano, right there in Plano.

It was a strange tune, unlike any that I ever heard before.

"Now, who in Plano plays piano in such an odd and strange manner?" I asked myself, confessing that, absurd as it was, the tune was actually beautiful to the exquisite, despite the joy expressed within it.

Needing to know, I knocked upon the door. No one answered.

So I broke the law, broke into that house to see just who it was that was playing the piano in Plano.

Why, it was Duke! I did not know that Duke was Duke at the time and so I called him Dan. But it was Duke, all right, down there in Plano, playing the piano.

After reading his story, I must say that I am glad Duke has a save place where he can practice his art in peace, but I must say, it was mighty strange to break into a stranger's place down in Plano, only to find a cat playing a piano.

But oh! Could that cat play! It was strange, though. It was truly strange.

OHHHH, what a sweet kitten!
    I love his cute face!
    Good luck Duke from Texas

No 2 months old kitten should be wandering on its own. So Duke I understand how happy you are to have found a loving home where everyone loves an admires you. Enjoy Christmas time with your feather toy and lots of cuddling

What a perfect Christmas kitty! I'd fall in love on the spot if you were sitting under my tree Happy Kitten of the Day and hope you get spoilt rotten - you deserve it!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

OMG , what a sweet bundle of fur !!!
    If I could get closer to you , be sure I would cuddle you all over !!
    Have lots of fun on your special day !!!

Hey, Duke, we're neighbors! We live in Garland with our seven kitties. They all like the look of you!

You are a true darling. What a cute face! I hope you and your humans (and any other pets in the house) have a wonderful Christmas!

spectrekitty

Another sweetie. Adorable kitten, i wanna squeeze you!!!

Oh precious little Duke! What a story and aren't you the brave one - not afraid of the scary hair dryer! My boys, who are much older than you are, need to take Brave Lessons from you! Congratulations little cute one on your special day. Duke - our super duper Cat of the Day!

Former User Guest
    Duke, you sure sound like a lot fo fun, I bet your hoomans don't have boring moments when you are around. Enjoy your day today sweetie, and congrats!

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS Duke!

OOh, a little gray Christmas kitten! What a brave little fuzzball you are. Congratulations on your special day!

Cute and Fuzzy Duke

Duke, you are remarkably cute. I am sure that someday you will grow into your name and be all regal and dignified, but for now, may I call you Dukey or Lil Duke or Dukerino? By the way, please don't get all regal and dignified--it's much more fun to be silly and playful all the days of your long, healthy and happy life. Congratulations on being Today's Cat.

What a doll! You are lucky to have each other.

Good Morning Duke, my, you look so cute in your official Christmas photo. What a cutie you are. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Duke Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry