PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Bubba

ganime
10-16-2002, 03:11 AM
Bubba, what a handsome boy you are!!! Having a gorgeous orange boy myself I can't pass without complimenting you. Cngrats for being COTD. I wanna hug you tight.

sasvermont
10-16-2002, 05:41 AM
Yep, Bubba, you are one handsome dude. That word "handsome" is a purrfect description for you. Congratulations for being the Cat of The Day today.

You are so loved by your human family and I bet you already know that.

Toys over food, well! You should come to my house, we have lots of toys everywhere. There are three very spoiled kitties living here.

Again handsome Bubba boy, you are our favorite color, ORANGE!

Have a great day in the "orange" limelight!
;) ;) ;)

Vio&Juni
10-16-2002, 05:43 AM
I can tell by that picture that you are a very sweet boy, Bubba :)
I love those intelligent eyes and those soft paws :D I wish I was there to kiss your cute face ;)
Have a great day and a great life :) Headbumpies from Juni. Pass them to Sissy too. I bet she's a pretty girl. We hope to see her soon here too ;)

Miss Meow
10-16-2002, 05:59 AM
I was a bit skeptical when I saw the name 'Bubba' up on the screen, but when your picture displayed I could see that you outshine your less than handsome name!!! What a stunning shade of orange you are, and such mesmerising eyes. Enjoy your day!

jenluckenbach
10-16-2002, 06:18 AM
OH Bubba, you sound the the perfectly typical big orange tabby!! LOVABLE!!! I myself cannot let an orange tabby go by withou comment. You picked yourself a good family!
Congratulationa on COTD and now you can brighten everyone'd day today!:D

10-16-2002, 06:24 AM
ooooooooooooooooooo :rolleyes: what a super handsome boy-cat !! You make me think of another of my favorite cats on Pettalk , Fister ! Aw , have great day dear COTD !!

Logan
10-16-2002, 07:27 AM
Bright eyed and handsome!!!!! :) Bubba, you are stunning, and the most beautiful shade of orange!!! I would love to give you a big hug!!! Lots of new toys to retrieve, lots of treats and extra love for you today, Bubba! Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!!! :D

gwen021399
10-16-2002, 07:43 AM
Bubba, you are truly a handsome fellow! Congrats on being Cat of the Day! I'm glad that you have found a loving home...my kitty Jack was adopted from our Animal Shelter here in Leesburg, VA (not that far from where you came from). Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight!!;)

Bari_d
10-16-2002, 09:04 AM
What a bright sunshine ginger cat - a purrrfect way to start our morning. We only live about 15 minutes from you...and it is very nice to meet you, neighbor! Ginger kitties are such fun - always loving and friendly. Our ginger boy, Brewster, is the welcoming committee whenever we have visitors! We all send paw applause and congratulations, Bubba, on your being today's totally handsome Cat of the Day! I'm going to PetSmart in the Woodlands later this morning - maybe I'll see you there!

Special noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

catmandu
10-16-2002, 09:39 AM
;) :p A great week for Orange Cats !!!:D Bubba you are a welcome addition to COTD you are a beatific boy.Ypu shoul come to the lost cats hotel where the toys (purchased from local animal charitys0 are all over the place.Catnip socks , mice , balls and intractive toys like the cat dancer.You look a lot like my little Michael the Mild and I am going to try to get some photos of my cats so they can be COTDS some day. A friend of mine has his cat Dodi on cotd , march 18 , please check himout.Best wishes for BUBBA COTD!!!:rolleyes:

Cataholic
10-16-2002, 09:56 AM
Bubba you are such a pretty marmalade boy! I can tell you would fit in well with my herd, even though you are out of colour with them. Your loving personality would win them over, paws down. I hope you get a very special new present to play with today, seeing how you like toys over food. Have a great day as our very best COTD! The herd sends special purrs, head bumpies, scritchies and love to you. :)

NoahsMommy
10-16-2002, 10:35 AM
Bubba,

You are just precious! Your personality reminds me so much of my orange boy, Noah. You must be related some how. :)

Congrats to a special kitty on his special day!

Randi
10-16-2002, 11:05 AM
Bubba, being a proud owner of a handsome orange tabby myself, I must say you deserve the honor. :D
Congratulations on being out lovely Cat of the day!
You are a gorgeous boy - and I bet you have the sweetest purrsonality! Have fun with your toys today. Hope you get many more! I wish you a long and happy life! :)

tatsxxx11
10-16-2002, 11:25 AM
Hi there handsome Bubba! What a big, beautiful orange boy youare! You are as bright and cheery as a burst of sunshine and as yummy and tempting as a creamsicle! Your coloring is so amazing!! And I hear you prefer toys over treats?? Sounds like you'll forever keep that fit and fabulous figure of yours!!;) You are just delightful! It was a pleasure to meet you dear Bubba! I hope you will be enjoying L0TS of new and fun kitty toys as you celebrate your well deserved honor! You're the Cat of the Day!!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-16-2002, 11:49 AM
Bubba
Please add me to your growing fan club! Handsome plus ... describes you perfectly. I hope you get lots of new toys to play with for being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:)

Frostfrog
10-16-2002, 02:01 PM
... looks like a beautiful orange cat to me.

Bubba! Bubba! Bub-a-bub-a-bub-a-bubba!

mugsy
10-16-2002, 02:15 PM
HEY!!! FF!!! How have you been??? My PM mail box is cleaned out now!!

Btw...pretty kitty.

felinefriend
10-16-2002, 02:28 PM
Bubba Baby, you sweet, playful boy! Like many posters today, I too feel I just wanna reach into my screen and give you a BIG hug! Your gorgeous orange tabby coat looks so cuddly, and I see a playful mishief in your eyes! I'd love to engage in a round of toy fetch with you too! I really miss our orange tabby Tommy who passed over to the Rainbow's Bridge a few years ago. Orange You Just Beautiful like he was! Have fun playing today!!! Love to you always!!!! :D :) :cool: ;)

Pam
10-16-2002, 07:13 PM
Oh Bubba here is another member of the Orange Cat Fan Club reporting in. I loved reading all about you today and was very impressed that you choose games over treats. Wow! I hope your day is just fun filled from start to finish. Congrats to Bubba, our very special Cat of the Day!

karlyb
10-16-2002, 07:13 PM
Bubba, you are such a handsome boy! Your pretty green eyes remind me of my orange kitty Molly (gone to Rainbow Bridge). Such a funny boy you are, who would rather play than eat. Hugs to you and Sissy too!

Cleocatra
10-16-2002, 07:32 PM
Oh Bubba you're a heart-stealer for sure! Congratulations you big beautiful bright-eyed boy, on your special day--I hope you were showered with all sorts of new toys today!! God bless you sweetheart! :D :) :D :) :D

lizbud
10-16-2002, 08:30 PM
Dear Bubba,

Please add me to your FAN CLUB list.:D
What a gorgeous orange fellow you are. I have an
redhead too called Redbud. I know just how sweet
and loving you must be. So happy to offer my Congrats
on your Special day Bubba, as our CAT OF THE DAY !!! :)

kohala
10-16-2002, 10:29 PM
Whoa, Bubba - you have elevated the entire Bubba brotherhood to a higher plane by your very cool, paws up and righteous, Bubbahood! All Bubbas in the world today should rejoice, for their name now has a much greater weight, stature, and dignity! Salutations, Sir Bubba, the bodacious orange cat!:cool: :cool: :cool:

AmberLee
10-16-2002, 11:29 PM
Kohala picked 'le mot juste' as usual.

Celebrate the BODACIOUS and marvelous and energetic and FUNLOVINGEST -- BUBBA!

Happy Bubba Day, everyone! We have cause to celebrate -- this wonderful guy is our very own CAT of the DAY today.

Today is also Feral Cat day. I plan to cuddle my darlings to celebrate that they are NOT feral. {{{hugs to all our babies}}}

charcat52
10-17-2002, 12:24 PM
Thanks for all the compliments on Bubba. I showed him his picture on the computer and he made a chirpping sound. Its a great experience being new cat owners.
Charlotte for Bubba Kitty;)

AmberLee
10-17-2002, 08:59 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, CharCat52. We'd love for you to visit more (and bring more pictures and stories of your darling Bubba and his sister, hint, hint, hint!)

Actually you are welcome just on your own. Hope you enjoy it here, I think it's a neat place.