Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handsome Bubba

Handsome Bubba

Bubba, what a handsome boy you are!!! Having a gorgeous orange boy myself I can't pass without complimenting you. Cngrats for being COTD. I wanna hug you tight.

Handsome is the word!

Yep, Bubba, you are one handsome dude. That word "handsome" is a purrfect description for you. Congratulations for being the Cat of The Day today.

You are so loved by your human family and I bet you already know that.

Toys over food, well! You should come to my house, we have lots of toys everywhere. There are three very spoiled kitties living here.

Again handsome Bubba boy, you are our favorite color, ORANGE!

Have a great day in the "orange" limelight!

I can tell by that picture that you are a very sweet boy, Bubba
    I love those intelligent eyes and those soft paws I wish I was there to kiss your cute face
    Have a great day and a great life Headbumpies from Juni. Pass them to Sissy too. I bet she's a pretty girl. We hope to see her soon here too

I was a bit skeptical when I saw the name 'Bubba' up on the screen, but when your picture displayed I could see that you outshine your less than handsome name!!! What a stunning shade of orange you are, and such mesmerising eyes. Enjoy your day!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

OH Bubba, you sound the the perfectly typical big orange tabby!! LOVABLE!!! I myself cannot let an orange tabby go by withou comment. You picked yourself a good family!
    Congratulationa on COTD and now you can brighten everyone'd day today!

ooooooooooooooooooo what a super handsome boy-cat !! You make me think of another of my favorite cats on Pettalk , Fister ! Aw , have great day dear COTD !!

Bright eyed and handsome!!!!! Bubba, you are stunning, and the most beautiful shade of orange!!! I would love to give you a big hug!!! Lots of new toys to retrieve, lots of treats and extra love for you today, Bubba! Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!!!

Bubba, you are truly a handsome fellow! Congrats on being Cat of the Day! I'm glad that you have found a loving home...my kitty Jack was adopted from our Animal Shelter here in Leesburg, VA (not that far from where you came from). Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight!!
    Jack and Ali's Mom

The Woodlands??? Hi Neighbor!!!

What a bright sunshine ginger cat - a purrrfect way to start our morning. We only live about 15 minutes from you...and it is very nice to meet you, neighbor! Ginger kitties are such fun - always loving and friendly. Our ginger boy, Brewster, is the welcoming committee whenever we have visitors! We all send paw applause and congratulations, Bubba, on your being today's totally handsome Cat of the Day! I'm going to PetSmart in the Woodlands later this morning - maybe I'll see you there!

Special noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

BUBBA THE BOLD

A great week for Orange Cats !!! Bubba you are a welcome addition to COTD you are a beatific boy.Ypu shoul come to the lost cats hotel where the toys (purchased from local animal charitys0 are all over the place.Catnip socks , mice , balls and intractive toys like the cat dancer.You look a lot like my little Michael the Mild and I am going to try to get some photos of my cats so they can be COTDS some day. A friend of mine has his cat Dodi on cotd , march 18 , please check himout.Best wishes for BUBBA COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bubba you are such a pretty marmalade boy! I can tell you would fit in well with my herd, even though you are out of colour with them. Your loving personality would win them over, paws down. I hope you get a very special new present to play with today, seeing how you like toys over food. Have a great day as our very best COTD! The herd sends special purrs, head bumpies, scritchies and love to you.

Bubba,

You are just precious! Your personality reminds me so much of my orange boy, Noah. You must be related some how.

Congrats to a special kitty on his special day!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Bubba, being a proud owner of a handsome orange tabby myself, I must say you deserve the honor.
    Congratulations on being out lovely Cat of the day!
    You are a gorgeous boy - and I bet you have the sweetest purrsonality! Have fun with your toys today. Hope you get many more! I wish you a long and happy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hi there handsome Bubba! What a big, beautiful orange boy youare! You are as bright and cheery as a burst of sunshine and as yummy and tempting as a creamsicle! Your coloring is so amazing!! And I hear you prefer toys over treats?? Sounds like you'll forever keep that fit and fabulous figure of yours!! You are just delightful! It was a pleasure to meet you dear Bubba! I hope you will be enjoying L0TS of new and fun kitty toys as you celebrate your well deserved honor! You're the Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bubba
    Please add me to your growing fan club! Handsome plus ... describes you perfectly. I hope you get lots of new toys to play with for being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.