Thread: USA Law Questions

USA Law Questions

How old do you have to be to drink in FL? & how old do you have to be to buy booze in FL?

My sister is going there with her b/f's family & would like to know what she can & cannot do.

Thanks in advanced

I'm pretty sure its 21. I think most states had that as the legal drinking age now.

How old is your sister?

21 is the legal drinking age in Florida.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yep it's 21. And on Sundays in some areas they won't sell alcohol until after 1pm.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

My cousin when to the States when he was 20 and was arrested for being in a bar..

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

i believe its 21 almost everywhere, but if you ever come to Mexico it´s 18 lucky those who drink they can start early......(too bad or better yet too good i dont like to , never even tasted it)
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Yes, it is 21 for both

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Shes gonna hate that answer hehe
    Shes 20 & wont be 21 until just a few days after March Break, Her b/f is turning 21 just before March Break & shes P'ed off about it hehehe

Here you have to be 18 to buy booze & you can drink at any age aslong as you are with your parents or your parents say its ok for so & so parents/friend to give you booze.