Thread: So why don't I believe them???

So why don't I believe them???

*sigh* I just got through watching the weather. These people they call "weatherpeople", are saying it's a Noreaster that's going to start between 7-10 p.m. and we're going to get "a whole bunch" (don't look at me, I'm just quoting what I just heard! ). Do these people go to college?? That translates 8 to 14 inches.

Now you know why I just wait and look out the window. I've already got the shovel and sand ready. Hope we get enough for a "snow angel"!!! My first one at home! WOOHOO!! I know, small things amuse small minds

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yay, lots of snow! We're supposed to get lots too (although I did hear that they were calling for snow early this morning and there has been none so far, so who knows what will actually happen). Roscoe will be waiting by the door panting to go out and play

Yup, sitting here waiting too. We just got back from the supermarket where bread was a hot commodity (truth is we REALLY needed bread anyways)

In the meantime I have off today for the first time in weeks and plan on catching up on housework and sleep

Yep, we got our first snow of the season ... but nothing major, it always "just misses" us!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Finally snow!! I'm very much looking forward to it! I just adore snow.

Snowing Here! :d :d
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Best weather forecast I have heard said 80% chance of precipitation, 20% chance of accuracy. (Still thought that was a little high) We are clear and cold here in NW Montana (9 degrees last night and up to 25 at noon). Still to cold for the Goldwing!!!!!
    "All It Takes For The Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People TO DO NOTHING!"

We were suppose to get 2-4" throughout the day here but we got about an inch this morning before the temps warmed up and it all melted. They've already changed all the alerts from Snow advisory/winter storm warning to just a winter storm watch. At least the Smoky Mountains are still suppose to get around a foot.

From Decker with Love

oooo.... the flurries are here! the flurries are here!!! Are we actually gonna get snow today?

It's 2:45 here in Pittsburgh, and STILL no snow! You'd think with all of their fancy machines they'd get ONE right. Geesh!