Thread: Jazz !!

Jazz !!

hi Jazz !! you are a beauty , you know that ?? how did you get that perfect chocolate look eate tons of chocolate ??
    Have great DOTD-day !!

OMG!!! If you aren't the picture of Labbie perfection! It's pouring rain here, but your GOREGEOUS, HAPPY, SMILING face has made my day bright and beautiful Jazz!That gorgeous grin is "the look" us Lab lovers crave! And what a water baby you are!! Like you, my Lab Star will swim anywhere, anytime, in any weather! And like you she also has her own personal "pond," and retrieveing partner! (That wouild be Mom!) You mad my day Jazz! What a special, special boy!!! No wonder your family is so very proud of their loving companion!!Have a wonderful day celebrating, swimming, fetching and basking in the glow of your much deseverd honor! Congratulations to Jazz, one beautiful, smiling, swimming, retrieving Dog of the Day! Hugs, kisses and Labbie butt wiggles from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful, beautiful Jazz, you definately deserve to be honored today as our most wonderful Dog Of The Day! It is so wonderful that you have your family all to yourself, so your momma can play fetch with you, whenever you want! Maby you won't do much swimming today, but get spoiled even more than you have been with treats and good good lovin'

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I AM TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY, INCREDIBLY IN LOVE!!! MY MANIC MONDAY HAS DISSOLVED INTO BLISS AT YOUR HANDSOME FACE, JAZZ!!!! YOU ARE JUST PERFECTION! I COULD JUST HUG AND KISS YOU AND NEVER, EVER STOP!!!

Jazz! What a handsome dog you are! You look like you don't have a care in the world and could play alllll day long.

Congrats on being DOTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Jazz, you are just beautiful and anyone can tell how much your Mom and Dad love you and I can see why. My goodness it sounds like you really love the water, even when it's snowing brrrrrrr.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Jazz our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure you will get some extra treats on your extra special day.
    Jackie

Big Old Labbie slurpy kisses for you, Jazz!!! I love your smiling face!! Reminded me a bit of one of our Pet Talk dogs, Graham, when he was laughing!!

What a beautiful, happy and wet Lab you are!! That's the perfect description of any Lab I have ever known. My Golden girls said to tell you that they are very envious of you getting to go swimming. They don't have enough chances.

Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!

hello Jazz

Arent you a happy looking canine. You are beautiful. Congratulations on your big day!!!

HELLO JAZZ

What a Gorgeous picture of a Beautiful Labbie
    boy !!! Your joyful exuberance and zest for life
    show through in your big ole smile Sweetie.
    Congratulations on being chosen for the well
    deserved honor of being today's DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Awwwww! Congratulations, Jazz, on being our DOTD!!! What a beautiful Labby you are! My Labby, Sadie, says hi!

Love,
    Sarah & Sadie

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Jazz!!! What a handsome boy you are!!! As a lab lover it was wonderful to see your smile this morning as DOTD!!!

Dog of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! Its late but we made it.....Have a dog gone great week!
    From all of us at stevie's stable!