Thread: More posts from me

More posts from me

Since we moved to new offices in October the atmosphere here is dreadful. In fact, if I didn't do audio typing there are days when I could swear that I'd gone deaf!!!

This means that I will be spending even more time with you guys - I'm a social animal and need interaction with people (you have been warned )
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum
    Since we moved to new offices in October the atmosphere here is dreadful. In fact, if I didn't do audio typing there are days when I could swear that I'd gone deaf!!!

This means that I will be spending even more time with you guys - I'm a social animal and need interaction with people (you have been warned )
    I don't mind, I always enjoy talking to you, Brody's mum!

The upside is that you will have loads of time to help Brody participate in the Winter Catolympics! Will she be able to get time off from her new cleaning business?

Oh no, I hate a dull work place!

Bored??? Click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    The upside is that you will have loads of time to help Brody participate in the Winter Catolympics! Will she be able to get time off from her new cleaning business?
    Good thinking! I am sure she can come to some arrangement with Zazou!

May have to start holding mirrors to my colleagues faces to make sure they are still breathing.............or get a job in one of the local funeral parlours in the hope of seeing a bit more life than is around here
    Last edited by Pawsitive Thinking; 01-11-2006 at 08:46 AM.

No, not MORE of you!! LOL Maybe you could bribe us with some pics of your crew?

I know how you feel though, I share an office with one other person and if she's not here or leaves early (which she seems to do often) I get soooo lonely! And of course, we get no reception in here so I can't even listen to the radio

Maybe you could bribe us with some pics of your crew?

Guess I'll have to start taking some more In the meantime here's Tobey with Dougie - his playmate we met in Dorset. Tobey is on the left (I think!)

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum
    May have to start holding mirrors to my colleagues faces to make sure they are still breathing.............or get a job in one of the local funeral parlours in the hope of seeing a bit more life than is around here
    ROFLMAO you crack me up

Aww, what a cute picture - they look a lot alike!

Dougie was a bit younger than Tobey but a bit bigger. He was a Patterdale cross. They had a great time chasing each other through the woods!

While it's nice you get some more time to post, it really sounds boring in your new premises - but you can always investigate places to go for the 2006 UK meeting.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

it really sounds boring in your new premises
    It is if anyone has any suggestions on how to liven things up a bit I would be grateful. Seriously considering letting the pigeons in to play....

Tobey is very cute! And his playmate too! Do you also have a picture of the bunny in your signature? He looks funny

May be you should bring Brody to your office, he would animate the place! Especially if you let the pigeons in...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia59
    Tobey is very cute! And his playmate too! Do you also have a picture of the bunny in your signature? He looks funny

May be you should bring Brody to your office, he would animate the place! Especially if you let the pigeons in...

All my babies are now in my signature (thanks Flatcoatluver) - maybe I should bring Tobey and Brody in to the morgue- sorry! - office