Thread: What is wrong with some people?!

What is wrong with some people?!

Article in the newspaper today about a man who ran over a cat (by accident I presume), got out of his car to check it, saw it was still alive so rather than try and help it he ran over it another nine times to 'put it out of its misery' it was only the tenth atempt that fractured its skull and killed it.

It was caught on CCTV camera and he has just been prosecuted. A vet said had the animal been treated after the first hit its injuries would have almost certainly been treatable.

What is wrong with some people?
    Amy & the furkids

That is so sad. Poor kitty.

HOW STUPID! What a jerk!

He was so concerned about putting it out of its misery he couldn't have paid a small fee to have it put down? Like the trip to the vet would be so much more painful than being run over nine more times?
    Happy is he who causes scandal--- Salvador Dali.

That is disgusting I wish I had never read this, I am sick to the stomach thinking about this thoughtless moron, i hope he gets punished well and truely for it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

UPDATE: Have just found out that this guy did not even get jail time. He was given 60 hours community service. There are no words!
    Amy & the furkids

oh gosh.. would someone shoot me please?

rather than putting myself into a mental institute away from those people!

x infinity...
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I cannot post what I am thinking right now, as this is a family website. I hope he rots in hell for what he did. I also blame the system for not punishing these criminals who hurt innocent, defenseless animals. UGH!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

This is why I am strongly against letting your pets outside. There a are lot more people like this jerk out there.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That's sick. I understand wanting to put it out of it's misery but he should have taken it to the vet to make sure there was nothing that could be done then have it simply put down if there wasn't anything they could do. Selfish jerk!

Made by I_luv_rusty
    ***I've been Frosted!***

11. Oh for the love of.....

thats disgusting!

What a sick moron!
    Van
    Tux and Pesca's meowmie