Thread: Catlebrities Resemblances...

Catlebrities Resemblances...

Iīm sorry, but I canīt help posting this... Tuxluvr gave me the idea!

I know it may be Momīs pride... but donīt you think Siro quite resembles Clark Gable?

Well, donīt laugh TOO much at me, and tell... do your fur-babys bear resemblance to any celebrity?

And Tuxluvr, will your next script take place in the South, so Sirocco could play the main role? Is there any Scarlet out there in PetTalk to match him? Tubby, are you going to use your recent but increasing! fame to become a Hollywood star??

Nita

What a beautiful baby.... he does resemble Clark

~~~Rachel in Alaska
    Mom to "Max, Milo and Pepper Ann" 11.5 month old Teenagers

http://www.pbase.com/alasknmom/kittens/
    updated 10/30/02

how flattering!

So glad I inspired! I'm thinking Scarlett could easily be played by a number of ladies in Pettalk. I'm thinking Peanut (of Tubby and Peanut fame) would be a natural!

Of course, Ritzy would LOVE the part - and has her own built-in jazzy wardrobe.

"Rhett, oh Rhett, whatever shall I mew?"

"Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

???

Maybe, maybe -- but I think he looks a little more like Mel Gibson in the face...

My Cassy bears an uncanny resimblance (sp?) to Bruce Willis. I need to go look at Livvy again: in personality she's rather like Audrey Hepburn, but a long-haired tabby (fluffy, not fat) Audrey doesn't really set well with me. This needs studying...
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

This picture of our famous Tubby makes me think he'd be a natural for Rod Serling (Twilight Zone host for you youngsters out there)...always showing up in "odd places"
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Garbonzo Bean is definitely Sean Penn as Spicoli, "Dude, that was some gnarly Catnip Dude!"

Mocha Bean reminds me of Kate Hepburn cause she does this funky shakey thing with her head when ya play with her and she has the most dainty meew.

LOL at all these!!
    Chuck - who does Spencer look like? Someone very bald? Bruce Willis perhaps (sorry A.L!) Or could we think of someone a bit scruffier? SORRY Spencer - but Dad hasn't shown us a recent pic., of the fur restoration!!!! You might be a gorgeous boy again!!

Lynne

Former User Guest
    Okay, C & K may not look like him to match, but they sure match the behaviour of Dennis the Menace!
    Last edited by Former User; 04-07-2002 at 11:39 AM.

Ms. Wynki insists she could play Scarlett, although she's perhaps more the Grace Kelly type.

Mmm, AmberLee, I think Iīve found the real Mel...Have you seen Braveheart?

Well, Chuck, Spencer is looking quite impressing again! Iīm glad his back to his old sele, little by little

Nita

Originally posted by SpencerTheLion
    he is more of a Jack Nicholson (like Butter)
    You can say that again!!

Ohh! doesn't Sirocco look SO sweet there in the sofa!
    And Tubby, you handsome boy, you have got quite a good overview from where you're sitting! LOL!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Originally posted by sirocco
    ...Have you seen Braveheart...

ROTFL Actually I missed that movie, but from clips and coming attractions, I'm positive you found a perfect match in Spencer there! Can I get his autograph, and may I say I knew him before he became famous, Chuck? ROTFL!
    Last edited by AmberLee; 04-07-2002 at 03:10 PM.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Re: how flattering!

Originally posted by tuxluvr
    So glad I inspired! I'm thinking Scarlett could easily be played by a number of ladies in Pettalk. I'm thinking Peanut (of Tubby and Peanut fame) would be a natural!

(PS-Peanut here. My mom's been swamped at work lately so she wanted to say thanks for keeping me and my famous brother in the loop and mom says she'll be back as soon as she can. Like my picture? I'm only 1 year old here. That was a loooonnngggg time ago, but I'm still as young and chipper as I was then.)
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl