Thread: Cat-vent Calendars

Cat-vent Calendars

Does anyone else get the babies these - we always have one each for Max, Candy and Tom and (boohoo) 1st December is upon us, they have been ordered, and have they arrived???Noooo, so that's three disappointed little faces

Hopefully next week though as I have ordered them through one of these charity christmas catalogues and well the person in work organising it is on holiday this week. So hopefully it will be three wee happy faces when they get to open something like a week's worth of sweeties in one go!!

BUT, what a laugh as we have to stand on a chair and pin them to the wall at ceiling height and even then its much jumping effort to get at them as the smell must be sooo tempting. Or maybe its just catolympics gymnastics practice, who knows!
    Laura

I am not sure what you mean by Cat Vent Calendars?
    Where can you get them,as my Cats would love them?
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I never bother with them, because my cats don't really like treats. Now if there were chicken legs or smoked salmon behind the windows, well that would be a different story!

Gary, I think people sell advent calendars for cats. This kind of thing Advent Calendars for Cats . It could bankrupt you to buy one for all your cats!

Oh,now I understand!
    I still have some of The Greenies,Aqauri Yums and Temptations,and I dont think that I have ever seen them in Catada anyway!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Next year, the Kat-barchan cats will be organised in plenty of time for Cat-mas and send a parcel addressed to:

The Found Cats Hotel
    Catada

do you think the postal service in Catada would be able to find the Hotel with those directions???

Max, Candy and Tom say they WISH they had known in more time though but won't forget for next year - to post now I suppose would get there mid-December but if Found Cats wouldn't mind that, then we would be obliged to assist............ The treats are kind of like Whiskas Temptations (assuming these are the same worldwide). Hmmmmm wonder who would be at the front of the queue hehe!
    Laura