Thread: Boy, did I fall for it!

Boy, did I fall for it!

Well, since I'm up (at 1:30 AM) now, I might as well share it now.

After trying to fall back asleep after waking up, I suddenly hear this MEOW!! I thought I might of imagined it, but then I heard it again, MEOW!!!!! So I look around, scared maybe he is stuck somewhere or caught another mouse or something, but then I see the problem.

He is MEOWing while he is playing with his toy lion.

He looks up at me and MEOWs again, and shows me that now, he wants me to play with him, tossing him the lion. "Come on, it doesn't move by itself, meowmie!!"

Oh well. I guess I should be used to being manipulated like this, having a cat and all.

His punishment?? **squishes**
    Lightning theSuperCat!

"A recent study says that over 100% of all cats are nuerotic. That estimate is probably on the low side"

"Most cats need 24 hours of sleep a day. Many cats need more than that"

LOL I've never seen that. I've never owned a cat, though, and the ones at work usually don't play unless if they're kittens.

Cats will play at any age, mine is still a kitten at over 12 years old!
    He looks a bit like Lightning too.
    Last edited by G535; 11-15-2005 at 01:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Aaaawwwwwww> :d :d

Now that Lightning found out he can talk to you he will qickly extend his abilities. Tigris has a quite impolite Meeeoww!!!! when he wants to tell you he needs a different food or the litterbox isn't cleaned.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Tigris has a quite impolite Meeeoww!!!! when he wants to tell you he needs a different food or the litterbox isn't cleaned.
    The same applies for Peppito, even in the middle of the night!

Since I have him, he wakes me up every night (I must specify that I don't sleep hard, because he never wakes his daddy up) to play, but most of the time to ask for food! I am his slave and he knows I will go out of bed if he insists

The Found Cats dont paly much,being older but once in a while they will see Scrappy 2,at play and will start smacking the Toys around.
    Princess was bopping around the Hotel with her Animal Welfare Mouse,having a Great Time,bless her.
    And Lightning Super Cat,maybe the best named Cat on the site,now knows how to get you up and playing.
    JJJ3 will do that,but for treats,not play.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I can relate! Onyx has begun talking to herself all the time now. She's nearly 13 and never used to do that until the last couple of months. She has this "straw" -- it's the heavy-duty, ribbed kind that you'd get off a child's cup at a fast food place whenever they have those special "cups" going on .. She went nuts over it and carries it around all the time and whenever she sets it down, she starts talking: "Now you stay right there until I pick you up again. Don't even think about moving. Meowmie might throw the straw to another room so I have to go hunting for it, but don't you even think about it. Stay right there!" ... all day long ...

Ebonys newst "trick" is to sit and Meow for me to get up and open the blinds so she can watch the squirrels get the feed from the porch. If not done fast enough it is a horrible squawl goes on.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel