Thread: Nala

Nala

Nala, what a pretty kitty you are! Thank goodness you are no longer a stray and in a loving home! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Nala, you are a very pretty Lady with your wonderful colors!

Your new family is so nice that you even don't want to go outside now, it is a good idea!
    Have a great time with your humans and your cat "son"!

The Lovely Nala!!!

What a beauty you are!!! I can see how your forever home benefits from your organizational skills in planning out the daily schedule!!! The Clan does the very same thing at our house, too!! Hard to figure who is the lucky one, you or your parent. It is just a win-win for both of you to have each other!! I am quite sure that Atlas really does enjoy you keeping him neat and tidy!! Pretty girl, have a very special day with lots of love, kisses, and head butts!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    PS: Glad to know that you have NO interest in the outdoors, you are a very smart kitty to know that inside is where to be!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Blog Entries

nifty NALA

Nala is such a special loving cat who enriches my life so very much.

Darling Nala,

Your beautiful face and expressive eyes immediately captivated me. Then I read you are a rescue -- off the streets -- like our darling precious Sasha. You can guess: I fell in love with you in a nanosecond. Catgratulations on being our darling Cat of the Day!

Such a smart girl, organizing your Palace and how nice can one sweet pussycat be? Atlas found out cause you're his momma now.

Paw-Paw and I are thrilled to read that you prefer indoors. Perhaps you are gently teaching your human that a safe kitty is an indoor kitty which is a good lesson for humans to learn. It did not take Sasha long to figure this out [which was great because we never let her go out without her big, flashing red light and Paw-Paw to supervise].

Wishing you and Atlas a healthy and long life in your forever Palace -- always, loved, cherished and adored. 100,000 caresses, hugs & kisses to the both of you.

And to your Meowmie: bless you for reaching out and loving a stray and making her the Queen of your heart.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 11-11-2005 at 01:17 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

another Rescued Starry Cat,thats great that you found just the right Meeowmie Nala,to be your Friend.
    And you will repay your Guardians a Million Times over for giving you that Furr Ever Home.
    The Found Cats,also former Starrys send a Happy Home MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Nifty Nala COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pretty Nala

Nala, I'm glad to see that you have no interest in going outdoors; tell your parents not to even tempt you anymore with an open door. An indoor cat will certainly live a much longer and happier life away from the dangers of the great outdoors. Take care Nala!
    Barbara

Nala

What a beauty you are!!!
    Such wonderful colors you wear.
    I'm sure you had your fill of outside before you got adopted. Smart girl to want to stay in where it's safe and warm!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A beautiful little girl that just needed a chance to show what a sweetie she is. Fortunately, somebody recognized that.

What a dainty, elegant and most gorgeous girl you are Nala!! You have such a precious, loving and clearly appreciative face! Congrats to LOVELY NALA!!

Hi Nala!!! You're quite the beauty, aren't you! Oh what a spectacular coat of colors you wear It's hard to tell from your beauitful photo that you were once homeless and hungry, eeking out a life on the streets! It's clear from the look on your face that you are one much loved, pampered and contented kitty now! And who can blame you for choosing to stay indoors where you're safe, warm and so very loved! You've paid your dues sweetheart and now it's time for you to just sit back and relax and enjoy your wonderful family and your assortment of warm, comfy beds! It's wonderful to know that such a deserving kitty has found such a wonderful forever home! Thank you for sharing your heartwarming resuce tale with us, Nala! We're honored to have you named our extra special, most deserving Cat of the Day! Please have your human give you lots of extra hugs and kisses for me! Enjoy your special day, beautiful Nala!

Nala

Wow! You are gorgeous and have a most
    interesting coat of colors. Just beautiful.
    Your eyes are very dramatic...I see that you
    must keep a calendar for all of your social
    engagements! What a pleasure to meet
    you. I hope this day has been extra special
    for you...extra treats and rubs. May God
    bless you with continued love and adventures
    indoors!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Nala, you are so wise to prefer the indoor life with your guardian! I wish you a day filled with all that enchants you, beautiful girl, and a lifetime of love and cozy naps wherever you please!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Nala, you are so beautiful! I love your bright green eyes and your coat of many colors. With the red fur on your back I wonder if you are part Abyssinian? You are a lucky girl to have a wonderful home where your family loves you so much. And you are a smart girl to recognize that you are much safer inside. I hope you had a great day as our sweet COTD, Nala.