Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody from New Jersey?!?!?

Anybody from New Jersey?!?!?

Ok, I need some serious help! I am doing state reports for Geography right now, and I forgot to do some questions on New Jersey, ok, so I didnt forget, i just couldnt find the answers! If anyone can tell me the answers or tell me a good website for the answers it would be greatly appreciated!

Here are some questions:

-Distribution (Rural / Urban - Reginal) *meaning- where do most of the people live, in town or in the country?

-Misc. (Language / religion/ etc.) * meaning - what language do the people speak, what religion are the people, etc.

-Industrial Produce (Top 5 industrial produce in New Jersey)

-Major Companies (Top 5 companies in NJ)

-General Info ( pretty much anything)

Thank you so much, ANY ideas/ websites are greatly appreciated. I have been looking on Google for the past week and still cant seem to come up with these answers
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I live in NJ! But frankly I don'tr know those answers. I'll find them though!

Got the answer to number 1. It's towns!

Number three:Chemical products, food processing, electric equipment, printing and publishing, tourism

Thats all I could find. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    Got the answer to number 1. It's towns!
    Thank you for your help!
    So nobody lives in the country, everybody lives in the cities?? I need a little more info than this, maybe like a ratio or something?? This is highschool, no offence or anything *thank you for the help* but I cant just say, in its towns. . ..
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/34000.html

That's New Jersey's page from the census bureau - always a good resource for state demographics.

Thank you Karen, I have that page saved on my thing at school, but my teacher said the info on there was too old Fortunanly I found the top 5 Major companies thing, i found public and private!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Okay I have been trying to find something with the information you want for about 45 minutes now, with no luck. I did find this, but it is very confusing, and even when I opened some of the links that I thought would help, it didn't give nearly enough detailed information. Not very satisfying at all. Sorry I couldn't help you more. But, just think how frustrating it is for someone living in NJ trying to get information.
    http://www.wnjpin.net/OneStopCareerC.../njsdcwho.html

Oh! Sorry, I'll see if I can find a graph or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger's Mom
    Okay I have been trying to find something with the information you want for about 45 minutes now, with no luck. I did find this, but it is very confusing, and even when I opened some of the links that I thought would help, it didn't give nearly enough detailed information. Not very satisfying at all. Sorry I couldn't help you more. But, just think how frustrating it is for someone living in NJ trying to get information.
    http://www.wnjpin.net/OneStopCareerC.../njsdcwho.html
    Thank you so much! I cant believe you spent that much time looking for stuff! I'll check it out right now, and I'll update this, I have found most of the answers now. . ..
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Ok, the only questions i have left are

-Distibution (Rural/ Urban - Regional)
    -General Info , i can always use plenty of that
    - and who got elected?
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Um, they didn't get elected yet.

when will they?
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

General Info:
    State bird: Golden Finch
    Flower: Viola sororia
    Population: 8,414,350
    Tree: Northern Red Oak