Thread: private message??

private message??

today I got a notice that I had received a private message, I clicked the ok button, but I could not figure out HOW to read it...guess im dumb about computer stuff, i tried a few different things but it wouldnt work, and I don't want the person to think I just ignored them.. is this like an email or like an instant message?

I thnk it was from either tuxluv or tats11... please try again, I would like to know what your message was!!! sorry.

No trouble

?? I think of it as a private e-mail system inside Pet Talk. (No, I'm not high tech & probably everyone here who is will cringe at my description of Private Messages.)

When a member first logs into Pet Talk, it tells you if you have a private message: you can either open it then, or later scroll to the bottom of the Pet Talk main page. The bottom-most left-hand link is called "Private Messages". You can click on that and it will open a separate message area. Your newest in-coming messages will be on top. Click each message to open it and read it. Answering is essentially like adding a post to a thread in the main Pet Talk area.

(Uh, did this make any sense? I tend to lose people in too many details. Feel free to ask if you still have questions.)
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Tough cookie, it was me, just giving you some tips on posting pictures - it was lengthy and didn't think people wanted to read it in the context of the regular post....
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"