Today makes one year since that horrible day that I had to put my most precious Tucker Man to rest. He was a special boy right from the first moment I laid eyes on him. He was simply different from any other kitty I have ever known or will know. He had his own special smell, he hugged me and his Daddy around our necks, and he was our precious baby boy. There isn't a day that goes by, that I don't mourn over my baby Tucker and I don't think there ever will be. It still seems so very unfair that he of all the 150 cats and kittens I have taken in, had to succomb to that deadly FIP. He was only a mere two years old, and had so many more years ahead of him. I have tried and tried to find an answer, a divine purpose, some justification as to WHY it was my Tucker Man ... but I still just don't understand. I know before his death, I had always said that if anything ever happened to my Tucker, then that would be "it" for me ... no more rescue. That is what I did for a while, took time off from rescue, but I started back. Maybe I never should have started back, maybe I would have understood, had I stuck with my own first thoughts. I don't know. All I know is that I can't imagine ever loving again like I did for my precious Panda Paws Tucker!

His marking were even unique ... looked like he had little pants on:

He loved his Mommy

Rest in Peace my beautiful boy: