Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I miss my Tucker man........

I miss my Tucker man........

oh I am hurting so bad right now ... I can't stop crying, my heart feels so empty and I miss him so much it's killing me ... I want to smell his fur, feel him breath on my face, feel his whiskers tickle my forehead, I want to feel his paws kneading on my belly, oh God why? When, how, will this pain ever end??????????????????????????????????????????????////////
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh Kim...

I am so sorry you are going through this. I know how hard it is to lose a great companion. You may never know why you had to let him go, but you did do the right thing, And now he is at the RB without any pain and I am sure he really apprieciates you letting him go. I hope that you find the comfort that you need, to help you fill this void you are feeling. I offer my *HUGS* and I will continue to pray for you, Tucker and your family. I wish I could say more, but I just dont know what to say to make it stop hurting. I know it is hard to think of the good times, because it hurts to think of them, but you just need time to grieve, And I feel so bad I just hope that time will help heal your wounds, and I hope that you know that MANY of us here at PT look up to you, and think that you are a kind loving and compassionate person, who does rescue out of her heart, for no other reason other than love for helpless animals, who cant help themselves. I look up to you. *HUGS* Katie

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

I'm so sorry Kim.

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Oh Kim, I'm so sorry about dear sweet Tucker. Hang in there dear, we're all here for you, your in my thoughts.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Kim, I know exactly how you feel. Just two years ago, we lost our beloved Henry. He was also only two years old. I cried and cried - and still do today. It was so unfair, he was way too young, everything you're feeling now - I did then, and still do today.

It does get a little bit better with time, but just a little. Keep busy with the rest of your kitties and your gorgeous grand-daughter.

Sending {{{ hugs }}}

kim - I am so sorry.... I don't know if there is anything I can say to make you feel any better. In desperate times, try to remember that you will see him again at the RB.
    {{{hugs}}}

Oh Kim, I know exactly how you feel! When I lost my kitty Bilbo, I was the same way. I had to take time off work. Just when I thought I was okay, I would find a little clump of his fur behind a pillow or something and then start crying again. I ended up making a scrapbook of him to look at when I missed him with pics and bits of fur and his whiskers from my whisker box. After a while it made me feel better. I still have a framed pic on the fridge and it has been almost 12 years. Tucker is not gone. He will always be with you no matter where you are.
    (((((((hugs)))))))))
    Autumn
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

I know how hard it is..it was one year ago for me last week when I lost mercedes..had to make that dreaded decision which I know was for the best, but my gosh its so hard...and still not over her yet..hugs

Kim, I am so sorry, and there is nothing I can say to make the pain go away. All I can do is just cry with you. And that is what I am doing right now. I just wish there was some magic words, but all I can do is say I'm sorry and if you need me, I am here for you anytime you need me.

Love,
    Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by trayi52
    Kim, I am so sorry, and there is nothing I can say to make the pain go away. All I can do is just cry with you. And that is what I am doing right now. I just wish there was some magic words, but all I can do is say I'm sorry and if you need me, I am here for you anytime you need me.

Love,
    Willie
    Willie, you are so sweet. I could never say it more eloquently so I'll just have to say ditto.

{{{hugs}}] to you Kim.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Kim:

I am so sorry you are going through this. I know how much Tucker meant to you. Like everyone else has said . . . there's no magic words to make this pain go away.

All I can offer are prayers for you.

Lord, please ease the pain in Kim's heart! We all know how much she is suffering from the loss of her Tucker man. Bless her this night & help her to get a peaceful night's rest. And please be with her & comfort her down through the next few days. Amen.

You're always in my prayers, Kim. I hate that you're going through this.

{{{HUGS}}}
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Originally posted by trayi52

Love,
    Willie
    I have to say ditto too.

Just know that we are all here for you and crying with you.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Kim, I do hope that each day will get a bit easier for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and my heart is sad for you.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Many of us are with you, and understand the wrenching pain of losing such a special kitty. Cry all you can, and hug and cherish the sweeties who gather around you to comfort you. I've lost more than my share of extra special ones, and it's so hard. We're all here for you Kim.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

(((KIM)))) I am so sorry. I wish there was some magical way to take the pain away. Unfortunately this comes with loving someone or something. It's been over 12 years since I had to part with my beloved poodle Pepper. He was my special 'heart' dog and I still miss him very much.

From Decker with Love