Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AngelEyes (catnapper's foster) update.

AngelEyes (catnapper's foster) update.

Angel had her 1st leg surgery (and spay) yesterday and is home (here at Luckenbach's Luxurious Lodgings) today. She did very well.

She is on total bed rest (NO climbing, NO jumping, No stairs, chairs, beds...etc.) for 6 weeks So she will have to be caged.

Her leg is splinted and wrapped. And they made the cutest little bandage you ever wanted to see.

And her spay incision is the neatest one I have ever seen. They stapled it and it looks incredibly good.

(sorry, could not get a closer photo tonight.)

I allowed her out of the cage for a tiny bit of exercise while I cleaned up after her and this is what she does........

YUP! The girl who is suppose to do NO climbing is climbing down off of a chair rung. SIGH.

She gets her stitches out in two weeks and then catnapper.......she's ALL YOURS!!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    She looks like she never had anything done! Except for the tell tail signs of incisions, and bandages, I can't get over how active she looks. Cute bandage for her leg..hope she recovers fully and without any setbacks.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

That is the cutest cast I've ever seen, how original. She sure is a pretty little thing.

AngelEyes update

I'm so happy to hear that Angel's surgery went well. And that cast is just too cute! No kitty antics, climbing, and complete bed rest for 6 weeks? Good luck with that one, Jen!!!!!
    Still praying for Angel's complete recovery.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... my heart soared and broke at the same time. It soared because I got to see her, and giggled at the cast... broke to see her looking so sad.

I *thought* I was doing well on getting along without her... and seeing these pictures made me realize I'm kidding myself! I WANT HER!

See Jen... its going to be a looonnnnngggg 6 week recovery. She's NOT going to sit still and she's NOT going to stay on the ground. I swear she thinks she's a part of a trapeze team soaring through the air.

Take good care of my lttle foster.... and let me know how bad she was to pill!

And in the mean time... everyone pray that she ends up where she belongs (here with me or there with the other people... let God decide where she truly belongs and pray that He ensures she ends up in the right home.)

I've been thinking about little Angel non-stop for 2 days! I'm so glad to see an update!

Poor girl I hope her leg heals smoothly. The bandage is so cute!

Good luck keeping her still, and giving her meds

Please give her a hug for me!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Glad to hear she came through the surgery ok. Like the triple L accommodation! I really think she belongs with Catnapper.

LOVE the cast on her leg - such creative folks at that Vet's office.

As for 6 weeks of caging - we went through that with Grady back in the spring after he broke his leg. We ended up putting him on ACE twice a day. It was either tranquilize him - or us. And since he was quite a bit older and bigger than Angel, we voted for him!!

It goes by faster than you can imagine, and slower than slow - if that makes any sense.

Good luck to all involved -

Oh, that bandage/cast is sooooo cute! What a perfect cast for a perfect little kitty. It's sad she has to have leg problems like this but I'm glad to hear she's getting all the help she needs to get better - there are some wonderful people here on PT !!!

I'm glad that her surgeries went well and this is the cutest cast that I've ever seen. Hopefully she'll be a good little patient and let herself heal but I now know how kittens are so it may be a very long 6 weeks. Good luck and please continue to keep us updated about her.

Glad to hear her sugery went well and I love her cast. I don't know how easy it will be to confine her for that long. Good luck!!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Jen,you are so wonderful to take Little angel Eyes in.
    AndI know that there is no way,that that Little One,is going to sit still for six weeks.
    After all,she is a Kitten.
    The Best Of Luck,to you Angel Eyes,The Found Cats,StarryCats,Rehomed Starrys and Angels are praying for YOU!!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, little Angel, I've been praying for you the past few days, thinking of all you are going through and what a brave girl you are.

Your meowmie is so worried about you and wants you very badly. So, you must pretend that your recovery will take a L O N G time, so that you can stay with her! And, please be a good girl for your Auntie Jen; she is doing her best for you.

Your little bandage/cast is so cute!!

Hugs and headbumpies from me and the guys...........
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a pretty cast you've got Angeleyes! And, may I gently cuddle that soft belly??

Good luck in caging this active girl, Jen!

Catnapper, this pics makes you want to get her right away hey. I understand; once you've decided she is going to be yours, time cannot go fast enough
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    Catnapper, this pics makes you want to get her right away hey. I understand; once you've decided she is going to be yours, time cannot go fast enough
    Problem is, Lut, that she has a couple who have already said they're adopting her. All I can do is pray that they back out... if she is meant to stay here. If she's meant to stay with them, then they'll follow through with their promise to adopt her.

Jen, any updates on her today?