View Poll Results: What color lab do you like best?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chocolate

18 46.15%
  • Black

9 23.08%
  • Yellow

12 30.77%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What lab do you like best?

What lab do you like best?

Chocolate

Black

Yellow
    King Duke
    Black Labrador Retriever
    2 years old
    I LOVE DUKE!

What lab do you like best?

I like the Black the best.. They have the prettiest coats & seem to be much smarter..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

i'm not a fan of labs very much, but i love the darker color yellow lab
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002
    I like the Black the best.. They have the prettiest coats & seem to be much smarter..
    I wouldn't say smarter!!! Kylie is a lab, with an intellegence equal to a box of rocks!

I know it's mean...but very much the truth, I guess that why I love her so much!
    -Kim and the Serenity Cove Crew!

I have voted chocolate because they are rare (at least here) as compared to the other colors, but I love them all! Can I vote again for the black and yellow?!

I like yellows and silvers

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I was never a fan, really, of labs. But, I always liked, of the three main colors...chocolate. How I ended up with a yellow lab is beyond me. Ha, you just can't choose who you fall in love with. I wouldn't trade my old yeller for anything!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002
    Hehe...you haven't met Jack then...He is a black lab mix and he isn't the brightest thing. He is very trick oriented and a quick learner of things but he seriously lacks common sense! I love my goofball! I have always been a fan of the yellows and blacks though.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I like all 3...
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I don't love them but color doesn't matter to me as LONG as it is the chunky, stocky show type.

Niņo & Eliza

I'm not really a Lab sort of person but my favourite out of the 3 colours is a deep chocolate. Although, I must say that PT's very own Finn and Riley are 2 of the most beautiful Labs I've ever seen. I'm not sure what it is about them....

All labs are simply beautiful creatures, but i had to vote for Chocolate, was watching our wonder dogs this weekend on the Telly and fell in love with the chocolate lab performing.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

i'm not a fan of labs very much
    Malone & Emerson want to change your mind!! I love all three colors, but since I could only vote for one, I picked yellow! I loooove labs!

Nothin' beats a yeller labbie! Only 1.5 more months until I am able to get one...been waiting 17.5 years!!!!!!! WOO HOO!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangutango
    Although, I must say that PT's very own Finn and Riley are 2 of the most beautiful Labs I've ever seen. I'm not sure what it is about them....
    Aw, thank you so much! And, I agree with you about both labs you mentioned, there really is just something about them. Same with Malone and Emerson, and, they have the coolest names!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer