Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Day Partee At Tony Romas

Thanksgiving Day Partee At Tony Romas

4PM,Monday,and All are invited,for Ribs,Chicken , Seafood Or Steaks,and then another All Night Pet Party,at The Found Cat Hotel,withtoys and treats! As The Beach Boys sing
    FUN,FUN ,FUN
    And Thanks to Cats In Denver,we have TREATS!!! BEDS!!! And TOYS!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 10-06-2005 at 05:24 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

A PARTY ?? Oh my, my cats saw this and now they are busy packing! Poor Zazou is standing there with that curious look on her face: "Meowmie, what are they doing??". Should I give that sweety a backsack too?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Terra, Misao and Hana will be there.

This is a copy of the theater bit they put on last year for Thanksgiving...

*Hana sits in loaf mode, a happy look on her face as she lightly dozes. Misao and Terra sit opposite her, looking at her strangely*

Terra: She's been like that for a whole day now.

Misao: As much as I hate to admit you're right, this is odd for her.

Hana (stirring awake): Oh, what's up you two? And why are you looking at me so weird?

Terra: You're the one with a weird look on your face. Why are you smiling so much?

Hana: Well that's simple, silly. Thanksgiving is coming up.

Misao: You mean that holiday that Momcat and Dadcat celebrate every year?

Hana: Yuppers.

Terra: But why would that make you happy? I mean, it's nothing special to us.

Hana: Well you see-

Misao: It's obvious, Terra. See, Hana and I both led very hard lives before we found Momcat and Dadcat, and Thanksgiving is the day when you remember the things you're grateful for in life. Hana's obviously happy that she's ended up where she has. And I have to admit, I couldn't be happier myself as well. Our life here is good, and that's something we should all be thankful for.

Terra: Wow...I get it, I think...

Hana: That was well said, Misao. I couldn't have put it better. But that's not what I was going to say.

Misao: Oh?

Hana: I was going to say it's because it's the one time of year I can count on getting more good turkey than any other time of year.

Terra: Turkey? Mmmm...turkey... *Terra smiles widely as she settles down similar to Hana*

Misao: Yes, I suppose that's something to be thankful for as well. Turkey... *Misao also does likewise*

*Hana also returns to how she was before, and all three lightly doze as they dream about the forthcoming turkey*
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

One more question, Gary. When is this Thanksgiving Day Party exactly? We don't know as we don't have a Thanksgiving Day here in Belgium . I told my cats that they don't have to leave right away, but they don't believe me......
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thanksgiving Day Partee At Tony Romas

Woo Hoo a Partee && I told the girls & they already packed.. Hey Gary when is Thanksgiving in Canada? Here in the USA it is November 24th
    Oh Lut I cant believe no Thanksgiving in Belgium.. Come on to Texas & I will cook.. Yup Gary come on over too..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002
    Oh Lut I cant believe no Thanksgiving in Belgium.. Come on to Texas & I will cook.. ..
    Well, it is because Thanksgiving was invented by the first Americans who survived winter thanks to the Indians. That is why it is typical for the American continent . I'm sorry we don't have it, because I KNOW what I am missing: we have lived in St.Louis Missouri for 2 years! We had 2 Thanksgiving days; everytime we were invited by our American friends. You guys really know how to prepare a yummie turkey

You are cooking ? Okidoki, I am already packing my bags

Thanksgiving in Canada is this coming Monday, October 10th.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Onyx bolted out the door at the mention of FOOD! Spook is more interested in toys though and Remus just LOVES the 'nip!

Thier bags are packed and they're ready to go!

I forgot,that Thanksgiving Day,is not known as well,in Europe.As My Fellow Canadian said,its Monday,Otober the 10th,and the 737,will pick up Inka ,Maya and Zsazou,up,in plety,of time,for Dinner.
    A 6 oz Steak,
    A Half Rack of Ribs
    And Six Shrimps
    And Toys,Treats,and Cat Beds Galore,for The Cats Pjama Party,at The Found Cat Hotel.
    CAT NIP TOO!And Fancy Feast Deluxe! WOOOO HOOO!
    Last edited by catmandu; 10-08-2005 at 08:06 PM.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

The Nawtee Goats will be there! They never miss a partee!!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Thanks for the explanation, Gary! The word "shrimp" was enough to make Zazou run to the attic, looking for a backpack! She put all her new mice in a large bag, and said she was planning to share them with the Found Cats! What a sweety! I will miss her so much; hey Gary, please make sure that my cuties take the first plane back home, okay

Inka,Maya,and Zsazou,will be headed home,on the 737 Tuesday Morning,they will be on the same shuttle,with Peggy,Lily and Luna,Filou and Tigris,and Fister,so that should be a fun flight.
    And Beans Angel,will be there as well.as will many other European Cats,And Angels.

My guys are packing up now... Another party at the Found Cats' Hotel and they are READY!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Gary, I don't think Fister has ever had turkey, and when he heard about the party, he went right to the cupboard for his rucksack. He's all ready to go.

If he doesn't behave, just hiss at him. But I expect he will.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I am sure that Fister will like the Butterball Turkey,that Tony Romas prepares,its the only kind I like,as the other Turkey tends to be,on the Dry Side.
    And there will be steak,shrimp,and ribs,and I am sure that I wont have to hiss,as Fister,had always been a Good Cat!