Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squeekers

Squeekers

Raustyk & Kaige are so funny, Kaige more so than Raustyk but she does it sometimes too. They carry around their squeeky toy & just squeek it, over & over & over & over & over again.

Squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek
    squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek

And it just cracks me up every single time. Some people get annoyed but nope not me. Sometimes Kaige will do it for hours straight & it still makes me laugh.

Just now he chewed (yet ANOTHER) squeek bubble out of one of his toys and had it in his mouth. You couldn't see it though and just squeeked away. I start laughing. I look at him & he stops & gives me this look like I have never seen before from him. If he could talk I swear to god he said "What are you looking at, this is normal, we come with built in squeekers"
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I don't think Jamie or Charlie are really too into squeaky toys very much. When Charlie first had his squeaky toy, he was AFRAID to chew on it beacuse it made noise and he thought he was HURTING it! So I had to take the squeaker out lol Poor guy!

The only time it annoys me when Jame's chomping on her squeaky toy is when its 3am and I'm trying to sleep

facebook

LOL. My three are the same way, mostly Kiara. She just loves to walk around squeeking toys. I find it amusing too.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Oh man does Beenie LOVE squeeky toys.
    She will literally "attack" you if you squeeze one. She likes to do the same thing... squeek, squeek, squeek.....

Roxy doesnt really like squeaky toys, but my previous dogs loved them, and the squeaking entertained me
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Mandy will squeak her stuffies to death! It doesn't bother me. Lacey doesn't like toys that squeak.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Earle loves his squeekies...and his duck that qwacks and the pig that snorts. he's hilarous with them.

I ordered a bunch of plain squeakers a while ago. they get killed pretty fast around our place. Now I just stick a new squeaky in the toy and sew it shut. Much cheaper than a new toy!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Finn doesn't get squeaky toys too often because he literally kills the squeak in less than five minutes, and, the toy shortly thereafter. He's funny as heck while he's squeaking it, though. Because he's so destructive, I don't leave him alone with them, so, he only gets them during the day, and, not while anyone's trying to sleep. He makes us all laugh with the squeaky toys!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Roscoe LOVES squeeky toys! He only gets the rubber ones now though, because he destroys the stuffy ones and pulls the squeeker out But he has a rubber squeeky toy that he carries around all the time, and he wants to chase him and try to get it, then play fetch with it

No squeeky toys here The second a squeeker comes in the house Mini will kill it....we have a couple that we have not let Mini kill and Jack loves to do the squeek, squeek, squeeky thing, I live it too but I don't get to hear it that often

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

squeek squeek squuuuueeeeeekkkkkk!!!
    squuuuueeeeeekkkkkk!!! squeek squeek squeek!!!!
    Yup, that's Star. She squeek the s*** out of them and then act like she's attacking them, rolling them on the ground. Usually in a day or so rubber ones have big holes in them, but she's got a couple stuffies that she's had for years, although now they have no arms, legs, ears, and aren't too well stuffed. I just keep sewing them up! Her favorite is a big polka dot fish the grunts.

Doesn't bother me either, except at 3a.

I've been Boooo'd!

we hide the squeakies lol Perky LOVES them and runs around the house squeaking the loudest squeaky she can find, of coarse at the time Happy was afraid of the really louds squeakys, perky upon learning this decided it would be fun to chase poor Happy around the house squeaking at her and so the sqeakies toys left the building lol then of coarse Happy and Misty each had a toy, Happy had a sheep that bleeting 3 times everytime its tummy was pressed, and Misty had a cow that moo'd 3 times everytime the tummy was pressed, these they could not get enugh of, we are on the ohone all of a sudden you here these inistant "MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!....... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!.......MOOOOOOOOOOO!!!....." then it would stop and they would press the tummy again...and again...and again...and thank the lord they finally died lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Mine have soooo many sqeaky toys they kill them a few hours after so i have to get one everytime i go to walmart to replace it i have a few that the have'nt killed in a while they have ducks,pigs, grunt toys but there favorite is this toy that's shaped like a potato and it plays that song
    WHO LET THE DOG OUT HOHOHOHOHO that's the only part of the song it plays and they LOVE it they go crazy for it.

They come to bed with me so i make sure they don't have any toys in the bedroom before we go to bed.

When you get home from being away, Lucy will grab her favorite toy(her squeaky snake) and "talk" with it and then squeak it over and over until you pay attention to her. It's so cute!