Thread: Anyone got an extra room in CT they want to rent???

Anyone got an extra room in CT they want to rent???

I need to get outta Michigan like NOW!!! No, I didn't kill anyone, rob a bank or commit a crime. I need to start looking for a job there, but can't do it unless I'm physically in CT and can go on interviews. The other issue are my cats. I've got Mollie Rose (11), Maya Linn (5) MooShoo (5) and Shortie Girl(5). They don't scratch furniture, they're litterbox trained, all are spayed/neutered and up to date on all their shots. It would only be for a little while, until I can find either a temp to perm job, or a permanent job.

So, I just thought I'd post this to see if there's a chance someone might have a spare finished basement, extra bedroom, garage, ANYPLACE I can stay where I don't have to find homes for my cats.

That's all. Thanks guys!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hello,
    You could try looking for one in the local newspaper where you think you want to go.

Try:

http://www.usnpl.com/ctnews.html

Sorry....I wish I could help!! I live in Tn....Good Luck on your Search!!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Good luck Donna - if I was closer you could move in with me

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Sorry.... is Pennsylvania close enough? Its only a 3-4 hour commute

I really wish we could help you out, good luck!

Try contacting churches in the area in which you want to live! Also try craigslist - can't hurt!

I'm obviously in the wrong direction.

Good luck Donna!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Good luck Donna! I hope everything works out.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Good luck Donna, i'm so glad to hear you're going back to CT, and your HP will work everything out - hang in there!

I wish I was closer to you!! I'd let you and all you're furries stay...although it might be cramped as we already have a couch guy lol.

Good luck on finding a place! Good thoughts and pawsitive vibes heading your way!

I wish I could help! I don't even know anyone out that way. Good luck, keep us updated!

I put an ad in the newspaper today to sell all my stuff. To me it's just stuff and can be replaced. It'll run for a week and hopefully give me enough money to get me to CT. "Estate Sale. Everything must go!! No reasonable offer refused". I HOPE to get there by the end of October. What I don't sell, I'll either leave behind or see if my SIL will let me put it in her garage.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Best of luck Donna!

Good luck. Sending ~~~ vibes.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/