View Poll Results: PLease help me for my health class!

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meat eater, any kind love it

28 65.12%
  • i only eat red meats

1 2.33%
  • I only eat poultry

6 13.95%
  • i only eat seafood

4 9.30%
  • vegetarian

4 9.30%
  • Veggan

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homework in health help me by posting this your eating happits

Homework in health help me by posting this your eating happits

Umm i'm a vegetarain and startting to eat alot of veggies
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

You couldn't PAY me to eat red meat. The smell, the look, the idea is enough to make me gag.

I eat a ton of chicken, and I eat a lot of seafood.

I will NOT eat ANY meet that is still attached to the bone. No matter how well prepared it is. I won't even touch it.

lol, well i became a vegataron just a couple weeks ago, because there was so many animals that i loved that ended up getting butchered and then i watched a video of animals being butchered it made me sick to my stomach so now here i am
    T.j (english setter)

I eat both red meat and poultry, but you couldn't pay me to eat seafood. Anything that came from the sea should stay there --- Yuck!! I've ALWAYS hated seafood. I tolerated tuna when I was a little girl, but grew to dislike it more and more as I got older. Now I hate it as much as any other fish. Just the smell of any seafood is enough to make me gag.

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    I eat both red meat and poultry, but you couldn't pay me to eat seafood. Anything that came from the sea should stay there --- Yuck!! I've ALWAYS hated seafood. I tolerated tuna when I was a little girl, but grew to dislike it more and more as I got older. Now I hate it as much as any other fish. Just the smell of any seafood is enough to make me gag.
    yeah luckily when i was a meat eater, i didn't like seafood the smell is so sick!! I loved the ocean but i hated that smell too
    T.j (english setter)

seafood for me

I eat some of everything.

I basically live on Chicken, I am allergic to seafood, and have real trouble digesting red meat, however my iron levels get a little low, so I do wish I could eat more red meat, at least a little now and then.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm a veggie!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

I'm a Pescetarian.

I started out as eating as if I was a vegan and was very good about everything I ate, but I didn't use proper haircare products and such.

Then I got sick, really sick, and my doctor said I'd have to come off being a vegan and be a vegetarian (no red meat, chicken, fish, nothing). I kept getting sick and my doctor said I had to start eating fish or seafood - my choice. Reason being because my body was lacking the Omega 3 Fatty Acids that only seafood contains. I don't think most people are bothered by it, but I apparently was. I know you can take some kind of supplements or Flax Seeds or something, but supposedly it's not the same. So I started eating some fish, even though I had NEVER liked fish or seafood.. I liked Tuna if it was hidden in a bunch of Miracle Whip or something. Because I had to eat fish, I came to actually like Seafood.

While I do consider myself Vegetarian (and have been for 14 months) because I don't eat red meat, chicken, turkey, or any other animal's meat except Fish/Seafood due to health reasons, people get angry when I say I'm a vegetarian and they know I eat fish. So I'm technically a Pescetarian.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Other, I eat fish and poultry and occasionally/rarely other meat.
    I will never go vegan because I have many vegan friends and no matter how many vitamins they take to balance their diets you can still tell that their bodies are not physically healthy.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Fish, Meat, Chicken.
    Wish I could eat more fish but it's to expensive. Since we dont live near the ocean where fish is plentiful and cheap, it's not an option on our dining menu for regular basis.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

I love all food , except liver.
    Eat alot of chicken and fish.
    Just me...
    just me

we eat alot of seafood, salmon catfish shrimp tuna *other fish names I don't know but they taste good*, lots of chicken, and cow or piggie about once a week - every other week.

Originally posted by catnapper
    You couldn't PAY me to eat red meat. The smell, the look, the idea is enough to make me gag.

I eat a ton of chicken.

I will NOT eat ANY meet that is still attached to the bone. No matter how well prepared it is. I won't even touch it.
    Ditto to all of this. I had to erase the seefood part, I hate most seafood but I'll eat shrimp or crab sometimes.

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!