Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's are your favorite season(s) and why??

What's are your favorite season(s) and why??

You can like all of the seasons, which I do for the most part. I just thought it'd be fun if we shared what seasons we love and why we love them.

My favorite seasons are:

Summer-- Because you get to go camping, swimming, horse-back riding, etc. You can wear shorts and short sleeved shirts.

Fall-- This is my all-time favorite season, because of the leaves changing colors and walking on crisp leaves...there is just something about walking on those crisp leaves that makes you feel all warm inside(sorry if that sounds cheesey. )

Winter-- You get to spend time with your family and on Christmas you get to enjoy each other's company and see the ooh and ahh on your family and friend's faces when they open their Christmas presents. Sitting by the fire and drinking hot cocoa and eating Christmas cookies. It is fun to go see other people's Christmas lights.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What's your favorite season & why

I like the Fall due to temp gets cooler & the trees change color.. I also like the Spring due to still cooler & everything is blooming the bright colors of flowers..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Summer- There is no school, there is no stress. I love taking long walks, and swimming the nearby lakes. OOOh, the smell of freshly mowed grass.

Spring- There is spring break, so no school for almost two weeks.

I love xmas, and being with family but I hate snow, and we get lots of snow here!

There's something about everything season that I love, but I've always like Fall best. I think it's because it gets cooler, and leaves change color and there's a certain crisp smell in the air.

There are things I like, and things I don't like out of all seasons.

Fall- I love the colors the leaves change, and I love raking leaves. Fall also reminds me of Halloween, one of my favorite times of the year. I don't like the part of fall once the leaves have fallen off and everything is bare and brown and there is no snow yet.

Winter- I like the begining of winter, I like the first few snowfalls. I love walking in the snow when those huge soft flakes are falling down. I don't like winter when it stays late, I hate when it is snowing in May and I am not a big fan of winter sports, so I am definetely not as atheltic in the winter.

Spring- Spring where I live isn't a great season. It usually snows in the spring months anyway. Everything is still bare and flowers wont bloom for at least two months. Everything is brown, but spring means summer is coming so everyone is in high spirits. I do like it because some baby animals are born and the birds slowly start to return from their long holidays

Summer- Ah, my favorite season. I love the nice weather we have, the farmers market opens and we go there every wednesday. The grass is green, the trees have beautiful, big leaves and the parks are wonderful. I love summer time sports and activities. Ah, I miss summer

Fall is my favorite, for basically the same reasons already stated. I love when the leaves change color, and the weather gets cooler. I also love Halloween.

I like most of winter, although by march I am usually sick of snow. But I love the first snowfall of the season - it's almost magical. I love the look of freshly fallen snow that hasn't been disturbed yet, it glistens.

I love spring... Flowers start growing, birds start singing.... and it starts to get warmer.....I also love fall, but I hate summer where I live... It's too hot and rainy....
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

FALL! The leaves are chaning colors, the bugs start dying off (YAY), the temperature is just right- I don't get too hot or cold. And best of all....it's hunting season.

Spring could come in a close second, followed by summer then winter.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

FALL: I am contemplating moving to VT, NH or somewhere when I get out of highschool for the FALL!!! I love everything about it, the crip, cool air, the falling leaves, the changing colors, Halloween, the prelude to winter and the holidays, *Sigh*...
    WINTER:
    The cold, the christmas spirirt, the warmth of being inside, the chill of a day at the barn, the open fires, the christmas songs, the christmas tree, a time of love and family........

oh, and I HATE humitity, so no soggy, mushy spring and no nasty summer for me!

Niņo & Eliza

Spring- because it all starts again and I can look forward..

Winter is something I usually love until Christmas- but I hate the long cold months after when you wait for the first green and the first lukewarm air to appear.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Autumn is my favorite time of year. I don't like hot weather. Autumn is just right. The nights are cooler, the leaves change color, etc. I don't think I could live somewhere that didn't have "seasons". My worst Christmas ever was in Hawaii. It just didn't seem like Christmas to me without cooler weather.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Winter--I'm healthier and my dogs are happier. I could do without the darkness, but it's tolerable. I love my headlamp collection! Cold weather doesn't bother me at all.

I hate spring and fall. My allergies go nuts. I hate this time of year most of all. I can't handle heat, but that's a rare issue here! I like our summers for the long days.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

I love fall for many of the reasons that you fall lovers mentioned. It is also a time when I begin to take cooking more seriously and we eat better. Summer is mainly a "throw something on the grill for dinner" thing. By the time I am sick of the humidity and heat I am also sick of eating things done on the grill.

My favourites are fall and summer.

Fall- because of all the leaves on the ground and the colours.

Summer- because I can take the dogs to play in the river, no school, temperature outside (unless it's 30C or over...) and lots of other reasons but it'd take forever to list them all...

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

mine is summer because of no schooL, LOTS OF AGILITY SHOWS, hanging out with freinds untill it is too late everynite, traning untill 12:00 p.m. love the summer, and my b-days in the summer too
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)