Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Finish the Story Game

Hybrid View

Finish the Story Game

I thought instead of doing one word at a time, we could do a whole sentence. Let your imagination run wild. Here goes.

There once was a purple and pink zebra who didn't like his flashy colors.

Just copy/paste the stuff before your new sentence.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

There once was a purple and pink zebra who didn't like his flashy colors. Instead of living on the savannah he lived on a big blue houseboat.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

[B]There once was a purple and pink zebra who didn't like his flashy colors. Instead of living on the savannah he lived on a big blue houseboat. He enjoyed sitting in the hot tub at the top of the houseboat.

B]There once was a purple and pink zebra who didn't like his flashy colors. Instead of living on the savannah he lived on a big blue houseboat. He enjoyed sitting in the hot tub at the top of the houseboat.

He was in the hot tub one afternoon when he received an unexpected visitor.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

There once was a purple and pink zebra who didn't like his flashy colors. Instead of living on the savannah he lived on a big blue houseboat. He enjoyed sitting in the hot tub at the top of the houseboat. He was in the hot tub one afternoon when he received an unexpected visitor. His friends Fran the hippo, Terry the elephant and Mary the giraffe came to relax with him in the hot tub.

There once was a purple and pink zebra who didn't like his flashy colors. Instead of living on the savannah he lived on a big blue houseboat. He enjoyed sitting in the hot tub at the top of the houseboat. He was in the hot tub one afternoon when he received an unexpected visitor. His friends Fran the hippo, Terry the elephant and Mary the giraffe came to relax with him in the hot tub. Mary the Giraffe was his girl friend, he loved her.

There once was a purple and pink zebra who didn't like his flashy colors. Instead of living on the savannah he lived on a big blue houseboat. He enjoyed sitting in the hot tub at the top of the houseboat. He was in the hot tub one afternoon when he received an unexpected visitor. His friends Fran the hippo, Terry the elephant and Mary the giraffe came to relax with him in the hot tub. Mary the Giraffe was his girl friend, he loved her. Mary and Frank often went for moonlight strolls on the warf near where his boat was docked and they would have picnics near the grassy hill on the far end of the warf.

There once was a purple and pink zebra who didn't like his flashy colors. Instead of living on the savannah he lived on a big blue houseboat. He enjoyed sitting in the hot tub at the top of the houseboat. He was in the hot tub one afternoon when he received an unexpected visitor. His friends Fran the hippo, Terry the elephant and Mary the giraffe came to relax with him in the hot tub. Mary the Giraffe was his girl friend, he loved her. Mary and Frank often went for moonlight strolls on the warf near where his boat was docked and they would have picnics near the grassy hill on the far end of the warf. One day when they were taking a walk they ran into Merdock the orange elephant.

There once was a purple and pink zebra who didn't like his flashy colors. Instead of living on the savannah he lived on a big blue houseboat. He enjoyed sitting in the hot tub at the top of the houseboat. He was in the hot tub one afternoon when he received an unexpected visitor. His friends Fran the hippo, Terry the elephant and Mary the giraffe came to relax with him in the hot tub. Mary the Giraffe was his girl friend, he loved her. Mary and Frank often went for moonlight strolls on the warf near where his boat was docked and they would have picnics near the grassy hill on the far end of the warf. One day when they were taking a walk they ran into Merdock the orange elephant. Mary started to flirt outrageously with Merdock.

I have been frosted!

There once was a purple and pink zebra who didn't like his flashy colors. Instead of living on the savannah he lived on a big blue houseboat. He enjoyed sitting in the hot tub at the top of the houseboat. He was in the hot tub one afternoon when he received an unexpected visitor. His friends Fran the hippo, Terry the elephant and Mary the giraffe came to relax with him in the hot tub. Mary the Giraffe was his girl friend, he loved her. Mary and Frank often went for moonlight strolls on the warf near where his boat was docked and they would have picnics near the grassy hill on the far end of the warf. One day when they were taking a walk they ran into Merdock the orange elephant.

Mary started to flirt outrageously with Merdock. Frank became very angry as he knew Merdock was in love with Mary too.

Mary started to flirt outrageously with Merdock. Frank became very angry as he knew Merdock was in love with Mary too. Frank was so angry he went over to Merdock and started a fight.

Mary started to flirt outrageously with Merdock. Frank became very angry as he knew Merdock was in love with Mary too. Frank was so angry he went over to Merdock and started a fight.

Frank said, " What do you bloody think you are doing??"
    Merdock replied not with words but a mighty push.

Mary started to cry and shout "please boys do not fight!".

I have been frosted!

Mary started to cry and shout "please boys do not fight!". Merdock said, " You stay out of this, this is between Frank and I."
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Mary started to cry and shout "please boys do not fight!".
    Merdock said, " You stay out of this, this is between Frank and I."
    "but Frank" replied Mary "I hate bloodshed"