Thread: Contessa

Contessa

Contessa, you have the most beautiful eyes & they tell me you have a beautiful personality, too. Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day
    Marie

What a beautiful little Rottie girl you are, Contessa!! And a busy one too!!! I know you keep your family laughing and shaking their heads at your antics. You will be a great ambassador for your breed!!!

Congratulations for being our Dog of the Day!!!

Contessa..What a beauty!

Oh my god!! Contessa..you have to be one of the most beautiful Rot puppies I've seen! I LOVE
    Rotties! I'm sure you will do your fill of chewing! Ours chewed the whole corner of our house off!
    I'm glad your parents know how special you are no matter what any judge would think. You have a WONDERFUL! day Your parents are very very lucky to have you

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

CONTESSA

Oh Contessa, I am in love again, you are so beautiful. I had a little girl Rottie at one time, her name was Kate and she was beautiful too. Your picture is delightful, and my dog Miss Daisy sleeps on the bed too.
    I can see that your family loves you so much that you are their special little girl.
    We also have a member in our community from Croatia who has a Schnauzer.
    Your eyes are beautiful, so sweet and loving.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, Contessa our very special dog of the day. I'm sure your family will give you extra treats to celebrate your day.
    Jackie

How Cute!!! Congrats for being DOTD!!
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

[I]ooooh, Contessa! What an adorable face, how could anyone ever think you might be a bad dog??? I wish I could pick you up and feel your beautiful soft ears, and get a whiff of your wonderful puppy scent. Keep charming all you see with that sweet personality, and thanks for starting my morning with a smile today!{/I}

Oh Contessa, what a face you have! And a great personality to match. I am so happy to hear that you are a great pup and love all people. You are not a bad dog because you are rotweilller. I am sure you will be a great show dog.

Congrats on being DOTD!

Contessa, you have the most adorable face! You look like you'll be a good show dog. And you are also a good ambassador of the breed. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Dear Contessa! Your sweet, sweet doggie tale was so touching! But I did not have to read a single word to know what a special Rottie pup you are! One look at your picture and I fell hopelessly in love ! You just may be the most beautiful Rottie pup I've ever met! One look into those big, brown eyes, and I would forgive you EVERYTHING! Knowing you are there to lick away your family's tears and comfort them when they are sad says it all! You Contessa are the most loving dog on the planet, and an excellent choice for Good Will Ambassador for your breed! I wish you all the best in your "show" career. But Contessa, as your humans say, you are a winner, a blue ribbon champion, the "top dog" every day of the year!! Congratulations to you sweet, precious Contessa, our most deserving, most beatuiful Rottie pupster Dog of the Day! Lots of kisses and hugs to you, dear Contressa!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Contessa!

Congratulations on being DOTD!! You are absolutely a princess in the making! So adorable! Hope you get LOTS of spoiling on this special day of yours!

BEAUTIFUL CONTESSA

Looks like we have royality everywhere today !
    I love your Gorgeous little self baby girl.Congratulations
    and Best Wishes on being honored today as our
    DOG OF THE DAY !!! Long happy life to you Sweetie.

Awww, Contessa, you are sooo adorable!!! I LOVE Rotties! Congratulations, Contessa, for being our DOTD!

Love,
    Sarah & Sadie

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)