Thread: Any Great Dane Owners Here?

Any Great Dane Owners Here?

Hello, are there any Great Dane owners on this board? I have 3 Great Danes, 1 is my show dane, and the other 2 are rescues. I rescue or foster a dane at least once a month. Everytime I foster there is a 40% i'll keep the dog!!! I foster Great Danes, adopt them, and voulenteer at my local Great Dane Rescue. Be aware you'll be hearing alot about my dogs, voulenteering, and fosters!!!! Hope to hear from everyone!!

welcome to pet talk lol i was gonna post the same question today, got any pics of your babies we love seeing pictures and i personaly love great danes in my top 5 fav breeds list coming in at number 2
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

3. Hi There! Welcome to Pet Talk! I personally LOVE Danes! I was hoping to, later in my life, show and/or breed Great Dane or Dobermans. Harelquin would have to be my favourite colour! I know that Judy(shutterbug0303) has 2 danes, Skye, her gorgeous blue pup and Sahara, her beautiful fawn lady!

BTW, my name is Paula, and I am owned by that BEAUT in my signature, Lexi and all the others written above it!

I just might have some pictures!!! Yes, great danes are great dogs. They are very beatiful!!

Welcome! I love Danes! My favourites colours are blue, black and boston. What colour are your Danes? I'd love to see some pics of them if you have some I hope you enjoy it here at PT, my name is Devana nd I ahve 4 dogs; Tia (mini Dachshund), Tango (Toller mix), Keeva (Doberman) and Winston (Doberman.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

theres 2 great danes that live near me one i blue and the other black and white , then there was one that a lady my mum worked for owned but they had to give him away because they were moving to a new bigger house and the girls mum was moving in and didnt like dogs...so he went to live with his babysitter he was the cutest he was bigger then the average size dane the breeder said he was like maybe 1/2 a fot bigger then normal danes
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I do not have a digital camera right now, but I used to, and when I did I sent some pictures to GotPetsOnline, PuppyDogWeb, and DogBreedInfo, when they were requesting pictures, so they may be on those sites, I will look, but I do not know, and how do you post pictures?

Hi,

I am fostering a dane, so now I have 4 danes to take care of right now. The foster dane is a 12 week old brown merle. She is a little charecter!!! Her name is Sweety, and it sure fits her!!!

I used to have a great dane (brindle), I´m gonna post some photos of her

THis is my fave pic of Felmy (in pic she´s with me, when I was younger)

Here´s Felmy with my sister

and Felmy having fun in snow

That would be great to see some photos of your danes

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)