Hello there!

Sorry you haven't hear from us in a while, but we have been very very busy lately. Mom was here for the summer and left mid August. We went to a family reunion in VA Beach in July as well. Ripley, Mom's Bichon, and Drake got along famously!! Drake was a bit depressed and lathargic when Ripkey went home, but he is back to himself again.

I just finished my first quarter in the Culinary Arts program and got As in all my subjects. The qurater starts back up September 27.

We have been doing alot of hiking and climbing when the weather permitts. And when it doesn't, lots of shopping I bought a brand new 2005 Nissan Xterra 2 weeks ago and have been loving it! Drake loves it too. I had leather seats put in so that it would be easier to clean and it has been working like a charm.

Andrew was coming hom for R&R break in October for 2 weeks. He called 2 days ago and told me a slot cleared up for next week and we decided now would be a better time for him to come since I am off school and will have more time to spend with him. I am soooo excited! He gets here on Monday! Haven't been sleeping well lately in anticipation We have plans to do alot around here but on the 13th, we are going to Peurto Rico for a short 5 day vaccation! We will be staying at a 5 star resort and spa and plan on having a blast!! I can hardley wait

Hope everyone is doing well.