Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sue, How's Killian??

Sue, How's Killian??

I have had him on my mind lately. I hope "no news" is good news and that he is doing ok. Please give us an update when you can.

Logan

Thanks for bringing it up, Logan. I often think about my buddy Killian and I hope he's still doing good. Let us know when you get a chance, Sue.

Star wrote to Killi last week, and he reported things were holding steady!! Right Killi Man???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you so much for asking!! Killi's pyoderma is mostly under control (not gone, but doing much better)! His liver is holding up at the moment (but can never get toooo comfortable)! even though we had some runs for a week.

I really appreciate your asking about my dear Killian. Sometimes it seems like there's always something going on with him and I feel like I'm taking up too much of your time here on Pet Talk with him. But, he is so much part of my life and I need to talk to those who understand what I'm going through. I can always count on you guys to help! Thank you!

BTW, Shiloh is fine, too!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

You will never be accused of "hogging" space around here, Sue, so forget that completely!!! We just want to know. I'm glad he is holding his own, and I hope things will stay good for you all, for a long, long while!!

Hug Killian and Shiloh for me. Certainly didn't mean to slight Shiloh in asking that queston!!

We love and pray for you all, every single day.

Logan

So glad the Killian is doing good! He is thought of a lot around here. Hugs to Shiloh too!!!

Sue,

I'm very happy to hear that both Killian & Shiloh are
    doing O.K. !!! I kinda know what you mean by your
    reluctance to post sometimes on just the 'ordinary'
    things that go on with our furkids. But when you consider
    all the Killian (and you) have gone through, even the
    simple everyday joys of seeing them happy and painfree
    can just about make your day ... .Little things do mean
    a lot. Liz.

Sue, please don't ever feel like you are taking up too much time, Killi is a part of the family here and I was thinking of him too and was just going to post to you about him, when I read these posts. I am glad that he is holding his own, every day is a special day for the both of you. Please give him hugs and kisses from Miss Daisy, Perry and me.
    Jackie

We're so glad Killian is doing okay. We love that handsome boy. You're always in our thoughts and prayers, Killi!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I feel like I'm taking up too much of your time here on Pet Talk with him.
    Please don't ever feel like that Sue!

I'm so please that the situation is stable and I hope that it will stay like this for a long long time. And don't worry we will not forget Shiloh either!

Killi and Shiloh send slurps and wags!

I've noticed that I do neglect talking about Shiloh, but rest assured she is not neglected. She's the one who sleeps with me every night and gets treated like a princess! LOL
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Sue, please don't ever think you're hogging space...sheesh, what you must think of me!!! I'm glad Killian is holding his own and that Shiloh is hanging in there and helping Mom through this tough time.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Hi, all.
    Killi goes to the vet today. I am worried about him. He just isn't acting like his old self for the last three weeks or so. I can't tell what is wrong, but there is something. I guess I will have to do the liver panel, however, he is eating. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks,
    Sue
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Sandra, Star and Cody love you so much Killi Man. We are sending you our love and prayers as you head off to the vet. Hopefully this is just a little setback. Please let us know how you did Killian, ok? We are keeping our paws crossed for our bestest pal. Love, Sandra, Cody Girl and Star***Shine.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Back from the vet.
    Killi has a few issues. He has mild allergies that can't be treated because the meds will go through his liver. His rear legs are excellent, but his right front elbow may have arthritis. The vet is checking on possible meds for this that won't hurt his liver, however she doesn't really want to compromise his liver any more. The bad news is that I did get the liver enzymes tested (because he isn't feeling 100% well) and they have gone up. This is not good. We have to watch his food intake extremely carefully to try and stop the rise. Maybe we can't. We will try our hardest, though. Killi weighs 98lbs. which is a gain of 7lbs. since our last visit. At least he is still eating and even though he should weigh 110-115, he is not skinny at 98. Liver dogs have a hard time keeping weight on.

Shiloh is in excellent health at a wonderful weight of 97 lbs! Her diet Eukanuba Large Breed has worked!

Thank you for your love and prayers, Star, Cody and Aunt Sandra! We send our love right back to you!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue