Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm afraid to say...

I'm afraid to say...

...I won't be browsing PT much this coming school year. Looking at my school schedule, I am going to have hardly any time for myself and my mom says that I can only have computer time twice a week... I'm kind of saddened by the thought, and have even thought about leaving Pet Talk...but I've made too many friends here to leave, although it's still in the back of my mind. I'm also kind of afraid for all this work that's coming down on me...I hope I survive!! Things are getting so tough, and it just looks scary...please keep me in your thoughts; I'm starting up next Monday, and I'm not looking forward to it at all. Thanks for listening to me...and I'm praying it doesn't get to the point where I have to leave PT, but I'm still not so sure I should stay...

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

That is sad that you won't get to spend much time here. But, school is very important. You will know that much later in life and I know it's hard now. Just try and do your best and I'm sure you'll do fine. Maybe if you do well, your mom will let you spend some more time here. Does your library have the internet? Maybe you could do that with a little of your free time on the weekend?

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

School comes first, you'll need it! Then when you get older & it's timt to move out you'll have the skills to get a great job so you can care for all your critters & get your very own computer with as much PT time as you want! Now that is one heck of an awesome insperation!
    Hope you have a great time & are successful at what you do!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I agree, your schooling has to come first.
    Don't think of it as leaving, just as taking a break, and come back when you can. There will be holidays and vacations you can check us out.
    You will me missed though!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes school comes first. We'll be here if you can sneak a little time in! {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

We´ll all miss you!! But it's true: School comes first... Perhaps you can find some free time to visit us......
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

School comes first but when you need a break from it all, this is the place to come! GOOD LUCK WITH SCHOOL THIS YEAR!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

You won't be leaving totally - pop in every now and then when you need a break
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Don't be too nervous about school. I think once you get back into the routine, you will find it easier to keep up than you thought. In the meantime, we will be here when you can find the time. Good luck with your new schedule.

Thanks you all! I do know that school is the most important right now, but sometimes it's just hard when I can just hear PT calling my name! lol I'm going to buckle down and try to work hard this year, and make PT my motivation to get my homework done though!

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    That is sad that you won't get to spend much time here. But, school is very important. You will know that much later in life and I know it's hard now. Just try and do your best and I'm sure you'll do fine. Maybe if you do well, your mom will let you spend some more time here. Does your library have the internet? Maybe you could do that with a little of your free time on the weekend?
    Yes, my library has the internet, but I work on homework mostly at home. I was thinking I may have a little more freetime to browse here on the weekends, though they are going to fill up too. But anyways...thanks for the encouragement!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

HEY!
    I don't believe you.
    With all of our busy schedules, we find the time....
    I know I do!
    You will be missed but I somehow think you will be here more often than you'd like to think!

You're welcome here whenever you can stop by, don't worry!

Please make sure to stop by whenever you have free time!.. We'll miss you, and good luck with school!

I know how that was, school is your first priority. Like Karen said, you're welcome here anytime! Take care and keep in touch! ((hugs))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I am sorry that you have to go take a break, but like everyone else has said school goes first. I wish you luck and hope you do very well.