Thread: I WILL make these hands do what I want!

I WILL make these hands do what I want!

Tyler has been working hard lately to gain control over his hands. He is quite proficient at sucking his thumbs now, but it doesn't always work when he grabs at objects. When he was playing in his activity center it was SO cute. You can tell by the look on his face that he was concentrating so hard on spinning the little wheels. Right at the end of the clip he started to get frustrated though Keep it up little man! You'll get it!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Lil Tyler sure is adorable Missy!! He is really concentrating on making that wheel move Does he have one of those activity centers that you can put over him as he lays on his back?? I bet he would love that. I will see if we can have one here for him

I cannot see the movie, Missy. All I get is a black screen, and I can hear a rattle .
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

nope he doesn't have one of those Mom, I tried to order him one but nobody wanted to ship them here Soo I was planning on bringing these gift cards that I've been saving home with me to use in the states to get one.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

We will have fun looking for things for him, Missy! The consignment store by the mall has really nice things!! Also - Chris said that between Jeanne and her - they will loan us anything Tyler will need and I think she has one of those toys I am thinking about (free standing activity center) Tyler will outgrow it while he is here I bet!

He's so adorable!!

what a sweetie pie.......he is doing very well for only 2 1/2 months. He seems to be very strong

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    It's so funny, you can see the wheels turning in his head! Very cute little boy, I like seeing his pictures and videos.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I think he's such a smart and clever boy he's just learning to use his hands so this is a big milestone for him

I do have an activity center that he lays down on and there are toys over his head. Misha only used hers for a bit so he will definitely outgrow it while he is here!
    Chris

Originally posted by chrangharris
    I do have an activity center that he lays down on and there are toys over his head. Misha only used hers for a bit so he will definitely outgrow it while he is here!
    Chris - this sounds great for Tyler at this stage - will have to borrow this one

Aww! I just love babies! Tyler is so adorable, keep it up Ty you'll get it in no time! He is *SO* adorable.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally