Thread: Mom went and gave me a bath! (pics)

Mom went and gave me a bath! (pics)

Abby speaking : Why am I in this bathtub mom??? I think you have enough suds on me !!... Am I done yet??? ...... Actually Abby loves to get her bath. She is always wanting in the tub and when it is bath day she stands very nice for mom to soap her down and rinse her off to make her so very pretty here is the end result... a pretty and fluffy girl. we think she may have some maine coon mixed in her because of how much she loves water and her baths hope you all enjoyed her photos
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

MY GOODNESS,YOU ACTUALLY,WERE ABLE,TO GET ABBY,TO SIT STILL,FOR A BATH.
    I THINKTHAT THE ODDS,OF I,GETTING,THE FOUND CATS,TO SIT STILL,AND BE SOAKED,WITH WATER,WOULD BE,THE SAME,AS ME,RUNNING,A FIVE MINUTE MILE.
    THE WATER,WOULD COME ON,AND AN ANGRY DAMP CAT,WOULD RACE AWAY,SNARLING,AND SPITTING,AT HIS DAD...

NO,BATH,FOR THE NORMALLY AQUATIC MOOSE.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm glad that she loves baths. She sure looks beautiful in the last picture and reminds me of my RB Pepper.

How old was she when you started bathing her? How often do you bathe her? Has she always enjoyed it? I'm just curious.

response

I actually started to bath her the day after we got her at about 8 weeks old. She never gave me any fuss then and she still doesnt fuss, she actually likes a bath(Hard to believe, but it is true ) I bath her about 1 time per month in the warm weather , and about 1 time per 3 months in the colder weather, I dont want her to get a chill, so i really warm up the bedroom where i dry her with a small space heater,and she also gets blow dryed with my hair dryer too,(she doesnt mind that either ) no spoiled kitty here...lol! so yes, she actually does enjoy it, in fact i think tomorrow may be a "bath day" I CANNOT do any of the above to buddy...he will have No part of it My husband always sees me doing all the bathing and drying, and he still has a hard time believing it
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

Poor Abby. Angel feels for you! She's gotten dunked like that quite a few times lately. She is now terrorized of the bathroom.

I am sure you are fluffy soft and smelling purrty right now.

Mom gave me a bath

Oh Abby, you look so beautiful after your bath!!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Abby is one FINE girl! She should be a model for "Kitty Shampoo" with that beautiful coat she has.

My babies would rip me apart if I tried that!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I just LOVE the face on her in that second picture. LOL!!!!

Abby, you are such a beautiful girl and to think that you are not scared of the hair dryer is awesome.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Wow! Abby you sure are a BEAUTIFUL girl! You are full of surprises aren't you? Not only do you enjoy your bath but you even tolerate a blow dryer?!! You are beautiful and amazing!!

My brats won't even stay in the bathroom with a blow dryer on and they totally freak out if any of that air blows on them!

You are obviously a VERY pampered princess, fully enjoying your spa experience.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Star likes baths too. I started bathing her when she was a little kitten at 12 weeks. She hated the first couple but after getting a bath every day because she would play in her litterbox, she kind of got used to it. Now she stands in still for me and lets me wash her. Your kitty is beautiful!!
    Happiness is the little things in life.

I love soaking wet cats ; to bad my cats do not....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge