Thread: So, What Did I Missed, Guys!?

So, What Did I Missed, Guys!?

I was gone for almost three weeks and I know I have missed a lot!! (july 9th-26th)

I had someone here who kept me updated in last few days when I got back home .. all I know is samantha, the trooper is doing okay and about cincy's mom's..

anybody else would like to help me catch up with your or others' news, mourns, delights? new photos I should see? I don't like to miss a thing!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I've had some great news just the other day. Donna (moosmom) and myself are finally going to meet! She's going to Connecticut for a vacation and then on the way back, She'll stop in Pittsburgh to see me!

Well I'm new around here like for 3 or 4 days I have been on here just to let you know. I would like to meet you.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

4. I know you always like to follow Lexi, and unfortunately, she got bloat. Juts thought you may want to know! But there are 3 threads in Dog General that you can look up if you want to know everything! It was the last 3 posted by me.

There were many sad times as well and of course happy times. It'll take you a while to ctahc up. But not as long as me, I was gone for about 4-5 months! LOL!

WELCOME BACK GINA!

Welcome back Gina! I hope you had a great time! When you get done catching up, please update us on you and your furbabies!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

allright..

david p, I bet you're looking forward to that very much! when will that be?

almita, WELCOME!! I hope you're liking it here. I see you have adorable dogs! I'll need find more of their threads (if any?) and know more about them. love their unique names.

lexi, oh no...my dog just had one few months ago too. I know how it must be so horrible and scary. I'll check them out soon when I can! I know I still have a lot to catch up!!

chocolate, thank you! yes, I will. as of now, they all (13 cats, dog, 2 rats & 3 fishes) are excellent! they all (except rats) just had their bath! now the house is filled with victoria secret smelling.

come on guys, any else? I hope someone will post here while I wouldn't have time lurk, need to make zillion calls/emails, and bills before I go off again!

hug you later!

Nothing much happened with us here but Gary's Ragnar has a new home. And hubby, lilith, vixen and I will be moving to Italy in a couple of months.

Welcome back Gina.

We missed you and your ark.

((((((GINA)))))))

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Re: allright..

Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
    david p, I bet you're looking forward to that very much! when will that be?

almita, WELCOME!! I hope you're liking it here. I see you have adorable dogs! I'll need find more of their threads (if any?) and know more about them. love their unique names.

lexi, oh no...my dog just had one few months ago too. I know how it must be so horrible and scary. I'll check them out soon when I can! I know I still have a lot to catch up!!

chocolate, thank you! yes, I will. as of now, they all (13 cats, dog, 2 rats & 3 fishes) are excellent! they all (except rats) just had their bath! now the house is filled with victoria secret smelling.

come on guys, any else? I hope someone will post here while I wouldn't have time lurk, need to make zillion calls/emails, and bills before I go off again!

hug you later!
    I think Donna and I are really looking forward to it together! August 15th is the date!

hey gina - my daughter and her Tyler will be flying home to stay with us for awhile. The reason is sad - her hubby is being deployed But, I think she will be much happier here in the states with family around her. Her dad is fixing up the guestroom for her and I made a thread about it - new little portacrib and gurlie touches. In this town, she has her dad and I, her oldest brother, wife and SIL - chrangharris, niece Misha and her hubby's mom - the other "Grammy", persianmom (Carol)

My middle son and his wife are headed to their year in Nebraska where he will serve his vicarage on the last leg of becoming a pastor. His wife, our DIL, is sirrahVED here.

That is the sirrah news.

Oh and the Sirrah-kitties are all just fine - a couple threads about "Uncle Dylan" and my "Bedbuddies" in Cat General. The bedbuddy thread has some oh-so-glamourous pictures of me and my mismatched plaid pajamas!!

thanks for filling me in!! hope for more?

back again - gone from 3rd - 14th.. I guess I didn't see anything big happened around.. anyone want fill me in?

david! I see 15th was yesterday...how did it go?! I'll check out for a thread..

lexi, I finally got to check your three threads...yeeks! vrey scary. but glad all is well, paula!! (from not seeing more worried threads, is she doing good still now?)

no way...delight kitty, moving to italy?!! cool but will you still be around?

sirrabed! you had time typing the whole thing...lol, thank you! love knowing what's going on with people. sorry, but what's deployed? taken away to a different place, I assume? I'll be sure to check out your plaid pajamas soon!