Thread: I got fired. :(

I got fired. :(

So, last night ..I got FIRED. Oh wait, a second, it went like this: Excuse my language, cause I'm pretty livid, and all I can say is screw them, they can go to hell! They didn't let me know or anything.. I went up there and I see my name REMOVED from the list, and they have a new replacement IN MY name. I heard they were firing a lot of people too..they have no freaking guts to tell me anything. So, my mom, her friend and I went up there, and I pulled him out of the kitchen, and I told him, to meet my parent and her friend.. He told me the reason why I was let go.. because I took too many days off, wow, back up the car right here! Excuse me? I did not know this, I should've been informed if I was doing that, but no, I went ahead and did it. He had no problems with me leaving for North Carolina, so I went. So, I told him why he never told me that he had problems, oh, he couldn't really answer that one. So, my mom saw how he talked to me, and she started to bitch him out and so on, and he was labeled as a "stupid dud" on his forehead.. My mom asked him why he didn't tell me I was done working there, and he was like, "Uhhhh..... cause I don't have to.." So, I started crying..I couldn't help it.. I started crying when I walked out after everything.. sat in the car and just bawled.. He tried to turn things around on my mom.. about my hearing.. that i was supposed to see him on Thursday to talk about next week's schedule and i didn't hear that..he tried to say that i should've known..and my mom bitched going, "WHY DID YOU NOT CALL AND REMIND HER TO COME UP THAT DAY THEN?!"

So, this manager is the same guy who freaked out on me about my hearing impairment at the first interview.. and this is the guy my mom yelled out at.. so, this whole thing, it's going to the Mayor of North Olmsted, a dear close friend of my mom, also. The mayor is very fond of me, and he is going to be ANGRY at this situation. So, my mom's final words to him: "Rach is done with this shit, and I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU!" and we walked out.

I don't deserve this, I don't.. I'm so upset.

TODAY, I feel okay - actually, I'm glad, I'm free now, and i don't ever have to go back and no more resturant crap for me.
    Last edited by CountryWolf07; 07-23-2005 at 04:03 PM.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

aw man Rachel - that totally sucks! I'm so sorry it went down like that!!! I now that work was a pain in the neck anyway, so at least your out of there now and you can concentrate on getting ready for Kent State!!!

Life can be so harsh sometimes..........
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

I'm so sorry ((hugs))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I'm so sorry, that's tough. Better things will be coming for you. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Some people are just plain morons and cowards and just have not guts. He is obviously one of those people. You are better off away from that anyway. But he had no right getting rid of you due to your hairing impairment which he knew you had right from the start.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Oh thanks..

I know, life is harsh.. but, in this case.. it's just HORRIBLE.. and it had to end off like this.. blah..

Anyway, at least I'm better off now.. and I'm free.

They just screwed up.. BIG TIME!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Wow, that's not right at all. I'm sorry that you had to experience that.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

HUGS and I am really sorry to hear this news as well, just try and think of it this way sweetie, you deserve better and I hope in a short time something rewarding will come along.

Sounds like your boss is not a very good communicator at all, it is his loss, and you will be better off somewhere else by the sound of things, however it is still not nice to go through all of this.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️