Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gracie!

Somerset West (near Cape Town), South Africa

Gracie!

You have made my Friday! You are a beautiful Tabby Girl.

Enjoy your special day!

With fondest greetings,

Kietsie, Bun-Bun & Billy
    All the way from South Africa!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a face!!!
    Pretty Gracie- I would be putty in your paws just as well

And I would love to get these kissies in the morning, to play soccer with you and to pet your cute little lynx ears.

No wonder you brought love back into your human's life after the loss of Rascal.

Enjoy your kitten fun day today- and every other day

What a sweet lynx-cat face Gracie!
    You are very cute, and such fantastic markings on your fur!

Happy COTD, Gracie, enjoy playing with your humans and giving them many puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

You're a little cutie Gracie! It sounds like you're taking good care of your humans! Congratulations on COTD! Have a good day sweetheart!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sweet little girl Gracie!

What an adorable face you have, little one. Keep that motor running, keep your purrent happy with more kitty kisses and have a wonderful COTD day!

Congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Is this the week of CUTENESS or what!!! When I saw THAT face and those ears, I just had to smile!!!! One does tend to forget all the energy and crazies that a kitten possess after years of living with an older cat/s!! I am sure that your Rascal is very happy that you were able to make room in your heart again for this little creature!!!! Gracie sounds like she keeps live interesting with all her antics. Many years of health, joy, and happiness to you sweet Gracie!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Gracie what a sweet little girl you are! Congratulations and enjoy being COTD!!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Sweet little Gracie, it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow Minnesotan as our honoree . What a very touching tribute your adoring human has written about you. I can certainly see why anyone looking into that adorable face would turn to putty! What a balm to your person's aggrieved soul you must have been, helping heal her heart after the passing of her beloved Rascal. With you zooming about like a little ball of fire, there simply would be no time to sit in sadness, and the inevitable smiles and laughter were soon to replace the emptiness . I am sure that Rascal is purring in approval up at the Rainbow Bridge to see such a worthy young lady join the family and make Mom smile again. Gracie, I hope today you have an EXTRA special and fun-filled day with lots of pampering and many kisses to that little pixie face of yours . Congratulations on being our most precious and irresistible Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

GRACIE,YOU ARE A VERY VALUABLE CAT,IN THAT YOU BROUGHT,A FRESH NEW LOVE,INTO THE LIFE,OF YOUR GUARDIAN,AFTER,THE TRAUMATIC LOSS,OF A BELOVED COMPANION.

AND I CAN SEE,WHERE,JUSTABOUT ANYONE,WOULD BE PUTTY,IN THOSE PRETTY PAWS,WITH SUCH A PURRFECT LITTLE FACE.

A MASSIVE FOUND CAT HOTEL
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW GOES OUT,TO GORGEOUS GRACIE,COTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bright-eyed, sweet Gracie, you are simply adorable! A furry ray of sunshine, and certainly a purrrrrfect Cat of the Day! Glad your purrrson shared you...you are just delightful!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Gracie, you look as though you are saying "O.K., what's next Mom?" in your picture.

I would have fallen hard for you too, little one.

So happy to meet you Gracie..........you are very special.

Gracie
    Aw, how adorable you are!
    I'd fall for you too! Who wouldn't?
    Congratulations, sweetie, on your wonderful home and family and for being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Gracie,

What a beauty you are When I saw your sweet face this morning, you put a big smile on my face Enjoy your special day, sweetie
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a most adorable and lovely little cat! She does indeed have an enticing face - with such pretty eyes and cute nosie!! Congrats to GORGEOUS GRACIE!!!!

Gracie, you are so special and your parent is sooo lucky to have you! Happy day sweetie xx