Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Lestat

Beautiful Lestat

Lestat, such a regal and important name for such a gorgeous puss! You do indeed sound as if you have his character, but you are soooo beautiful! Happy day sweetie x

Lestat, you are cat of special beauty. Everyone could wear a classic grey tux but you spice it up with that kissable nose make-up.

And this gives us already an idea what a spunky and original kitty you are.

Life is never boring with you and deep in your soul you know you may be a human (I only say broccoli )

Have a wonderful day with your meowmie, handsome boy. She is so happy to have found you and so are we

So handsome!

Oh Lestat, you are so handsome! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have the best day ever!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful is right! You are such a handsome fellow, I just want to kiss that sweet face.

A cat who likes broccoli? Unheard of!!!

Congratulations to our darling of the day, regal and stately Lestat!!

Scritches & belly rubs to you!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

You sound like great fun! Enjoy your day precious puss
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Hello Handsome!!!! What a delightful face to see first thing in the morning(well, after seeing my 8 cats first!!). Keep eating the broccoli, it will keep you healthy!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Lord Lestat!

Huggable, handsome pussy cat, I want to hug you too. YOu have good taste, broccoli is my favourite too, and very healthy. Glad to know you are so well-loved and pleased to meet you as our COTD - Enjoy!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

What a darling cat you are, Lestat -- I could just give you a squeeze! Congrats on being chosen COTD!

Lestat, what a most elegant and handsome prince you are! I'm certain that day at the shelter you ended up with the best of homes, no offense to the Kool-Aid kid! I'm with your people all the way Lestat, I'd certainly be happiest in a less luxurious room if it meant having my companions with me! Have I mentioned how much I just love your white blaze, pink and black dudley nose, and that little grey smudge on your upper lip? Truly you are a delight, both in looks and in personality! I think your name was well chosen after Anne Rice's mischievous but charming and magnetic character of Lestat. I hope today you have an EXTRA special day filled with all the things you love most, which I'm sure will include plenty of pampering, some broccoli and some cereal with milk! Congratulations Lestat, our beautiful and MOST deserving Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

LESTAT,YOU ARE ONE MARVELLOUS CAT,AND WHILE YOU ARE NOT A VAMPIRE,YOU HAVE MANAGED,TO CAST YOUR SPELL,OVER YOUR NEW FURR EVER FAMILY.
    AND ITS GOOD,THAT YOU HAVE YOUR HOME,WITH THIS WONDERFUL FAMILY.
    I DIDNT THINK,THAT THEY ADOPTED CATS,TO KOOL AID KIDS!!!

A BIG FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOES OUT,TO YOU LESTAT,COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

All Hail HANDSOME Lestat! What a gorgeous blue boy you are Lestat - such a memorable and pretty face. Congrats to LOVELY LESTAT!!

Lestat you are certainly a lovely and regal boy. Looks like you know what you want too! At least you include healthy foods in your diet. Sounds like you were a much sought after kitty and I am sure that your humans feel very fortunate that they were the lucky ones to get you. Congratulations on being COTD! Enjoy!!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Lestat
    What a charmer you are!!!
    No wonder another family wanted you.
    I think you got the right family for you though. I can tell you are much loved and appreciated!
    Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's one of those "meant to be" stories. A kitty that found the people he was supposed to be with. The look on his handsome little face says he is pretty darned satisfied with life.