Thread: Jackson

Jackson

Congrats on DOTD!! You are a smart guy Jackson and very handsome. I have never seen a Corgi quite like you. What a beautiful coat you have. Best of luck in Agility and have a great day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Hey there, Jackson! My goodness you sound like an awesome dog and a very busy one. You are also extremely handsome. I love your coat coloring. It sounds like you can do it all, Jackson. Your owners must be very proud of you. I know I would be.

Congrats Jackson and enjoy your special day!

Congratulations Jackson...you're cute!

Handsome Jackson, you certainly sound perfect in every way! I was into dog showing a bit when I was younger, so I do know what a special feat it is for a dog to win a championship so quickly! Of course, you not only do well in the ring but excel at what you were bred to do, and now are going on to master agility! You're nothing short of a doggy superhero Jackson! We at Pet Talk certainly Hit the Jackpot today with you as our honoree! I hope you have an EXTRA special and fun day filled with all your favorite treats and activities, and of course plenty of hugs and praise from your proud human! Congratulations Jackson, on being our amazing dynamite Dog of the Day!!
    Last edited by K9soul; 07-06-2005 at 12:06 PM.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Jackson!!

Jackson!!! You adorable young man!! You're so cute we wish we could pick you up and give you 80 billion kisses!! We love Corgies and you are such a wonderful example of your fine breed. How beautiful your coat is and those little short leggies are to die for!!! We love you Jackson!! We can see you now, running through your agility course, those little leggies moving so quickly. What a pleasure it would be to watch you. You and your loving family are so lucky to have each other. Congrats on your special day Mr. Jackson. We hope you and Tucker get to play all day and have lots of fun!! Hugs and kisses all around. If you ever come to Florida, please come see us so we can give you all those kisses!!

Love, Daisy, and Delilah in Sunny Florida

CONGRATULATIONS JACKSON!

Woah, it sure sounds like your one super smart boy Jackson! I bet you'll be #1 in your agility class in no time
    Your beautiful and it sounds like you make a wonderful addition to your family!

I hope that you and Tucker have a terrific day celebrating!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Jackson, you are one handsome fellow. Your coat is stunning and it sounds as if you are top-notch in everything you attempt.

I hope you have a most wonderful day, sweetie, with your brother Tucker and doing all of the things you love most.

Hugs and kisses to Jackson--our so very special Dog of the Day!

Oh Jackson, what a very handsome man you are. Jackpot is right. You certainly do seem to have it all. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day. Hope you enjoy your agility class, I think you are going to be a natural at it.

Jackson...I think you are so cute with those little short legs.
    I love the color of your hair also. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

What a most darling Corgi doggie you are Jackson! I love your cute little head and cool coat! Congrats to Gorgeous Jackson!!

Wow Jackson! Yes, your family sure did hit the jackpot the day you came into their lives, handsome boy! Corgis are such wonderful dogs, so smart, athletic, talented and loving! And you Jackson are one awesome ambassador of your terrific breed! Every time I see a Corgi, I think of the children's author and illustrator Tasha Tudor and her great love for/illustrations of Corgis! I must say Jackson, your coat and coloring is most unique and so beautiful!

I am most impressed to read that you earned your Championship in 6 short months, Jackson!!! You should be so proud of yourself; we know your human is and rightfully so! And I'll bet by now there's more than one agililty blue ribbon hanging on your wall! What a list of accomplishments you've racked up!

Jackson, you've brought a huge smile to our faces today and I thank your human for sharing you with us all! I hope you and brother Tucker and your proud people are happily celebrating your well earned day in the winner's circle! Congratulations to you action Jackson, our super duper, extra special, most deserving Dog of the Day! All my love to you sweetheart! Keep up the good work being the best friend and companion a family could ever hope for!

12. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! As that was written sometime after last May (probably a year ago), Jackson has accomplished much more. He has been in Group a few times, but did not place.

And, like you all could have guessed, he has an agility title! He got his NAJ (Novice Agility Jumpers) title in November. After that, he stopped enjoying agility, and later we found out that he had been building up 50 cystine stones in his bladder. We had them removed a month ago, and are starting agility again on Monday. In the meanwhile, we've started Rally, and hopefully will get his RN this weekend (three shows, Fri-Sun) as he is just so smart!

Another new thing... He has a sister! Although Tucker and Jewel are like twins, and Jackson has been left to chase the ball himself or practice agility or obedience with his mother (which he has no problem with). We hope to add a fourth dog for him.

Again, thank you for your great comments about such a wonderful dog! He's just a joy to be around and train!

Wish us luck in Rally this weekend as well as Juniors (I'm 17, trying to get to Westminster with Jack) and wish Tucker luck in Breed! And keep a look out for Jackson's handsome brother Tucker, as I sent in his application not long after Jack's!

Samantha Nye
    and Ch. Jackson NAJ HIC, Ch. Tucker HIC, and Jewel HIC

Samantha, thanks so much for checking in! Wow it's so wonderful to hear all the strides Jackson has made, once he had his health problem cared for. Nope, not surprising at all that he's doing so well . How exciting too that you've had a new addition, Jewel! Please feel free anytime to stop by Dog General and share more pictures, we love photos here!

Franklin, this particular forum is for positive comments only on the dog of the day, same with the forum for today's cat and today's pet. The submission is meant as a tribute to a beloved furkid that brings happiness and love into people's lives, and so that we can all share in our love of our pets together. Certainly I see no point to critiquing the pets as one would critique a movie. All pets are special and all of them beautiful in their own ways. It is most definitely not "mindlessly loving" as you put it, but joining in the celebration of the special relationship between human and pet.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

You couldn't have said it better K9Soul!

Thank you K9soul. Enough said.

Thanks so much for checking in with us, Jackson's Mom! What a great update on the amazing Jackson! Please do stop by in Dogs General and get to know us better. We'd sure love to get to know you and Jackson and Jewel better too! And good luck this weekend, dear Jackson! You're going to do great, I just know it! Go Jackson!!!
    Love, Sandra