Thread: Valentine

Valentine

Oh! Oh! Oh!!! I could go on and one. The pictures are absolutely lovely and what a story!!!! This is a relationship that was meant to be, for sure!!! The snuggling, talking, loving all thrill me and I know you have a happy, happy home! Congratulations on being such a special bright spot for us as our Pet of the Day!!! Lots of good fruit and other things for you today, Valentine!!!

Like Logan, I find the story so interesting and wonderful. What an appropriate name for our sweet bird. Valentine you are so beautiful, your coloring is fantastic. Thank goodness your human saw you in that pet shop and was strong enough to make a difference in your life. You must be very smart to know that you were saved and know that your were in a home with lots of love for you. I love the fact that you understand and show so much love to your human now. Congratulations dear sweet Valentine, our sweetest, most loving, most beautiful Valentine Pet of the Day.

What a beautiful bird you are and how very lucky to have such a wonderful home. I found your story very moving and from time to time I think I might like to have a bird friend too. You've just about convinvced me!

Oh, Valentine, you are such a sweet creature! Your story is so moving, full of love and wonder. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day on this special day of love!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Valentine--

You have such a beautiful story. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day! You are so amazing and so brightly colored! So glad you decided to settle into your forever home.

Valinine you are such a beautiful loving bird! Your story touched my heart! I am so happy that you are so loved by your wonderful owner!

Dear Valentine. The poets tell us "Love conquers all." In your case, it most certainly was a deep and abiding commitment and unfaltering devotion, the love of your human, that conquered your fears and frailties, and allowed to blossom your incredible inner and outer beauty! Your touching story brought tears to my eyes. You are an enduring, most precious gift of love and our most deserving, most beautiful Valentine's Day Pet of the Day!! Congratulations to you Valentine! You captured my heart and my imagination this "day of hearts!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

SWEET VALENTINE

I had to squint my eyes SWEETHEART !!!

You are truly GORGEOUS. Your story made me
    want to find out more about Red Lorys.(Eos bornea)
    it seems they are very "chattery" birds. LOL.
    Congratulations on being honored today as our
    PET OF THE DAY !!!

Happy Valentines Day Sweetie ...

Hi, Valentine,
    What a special bird you are to be able to overcome your fears and learn to trust and love your human. Thank you for sharing your story on this special day.

What a wonderfully heartwarming story, Valentine! I'm glad to know that you eventually realized just how much love and devotion was being lavished upon you, and that you are returning it ten-fold! Congratulations to our much deserved Valentine's Day POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs