Thread: Cats in Dallas Need NEW Home.

Cats in Dallas Need NEW Home.

A girl on my cruise board posted that her mom has moved from a two story house up North to a one story house here. She has show dogs and two cats that are 4 years old on Fourth of July. The cats are inside only and are fixed. They are litter mates - one boy and girl. The dogs hate the cats and the cats stay in one room all day and roam a little at night in the house. The mom needs to get rid of them. (Her dogs come first) All the shelters are kill shelters. They have put up signs. The mom will pay to ship the cats to get them a good home. She does want a good home for them but needs to get rid of them.. Does anyone know of anyone who can help???? They are beautiful - I will try to find the picture to post here. The daughter can't take them as her dog hates them and tries to attack them.. Any ideas at this point are welcome as they are getting desperate and I'm afraid they will resort to either kicking them out or giving them to the kill shelter... Any help please! Debbie

Pictures of cats you need you!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Picture of Boy Cat

Macy & Indy

Hey I am from the Metroplex Area & I will check around for your babies. They are adorable. I already have six in the house, But will check around for you & try to help.

THEY ARE SUCH GORGEOUS CATS,I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE,COULD JUST GET RID,OF THEM.I WISH,I COULD HELP,BUT CANADA,IS SO FAR AWAY.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I would take them, but I am in Australia! - If anyone needs to rehome any in Australia i can help!
    ~Only love heals~

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I WAS in Texas, I wonder if Aly has seen this, yet. She might know someone who could foster them. That second cat is beautiful. i mean, they both are, but, I especially like the white and orange one.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Originally posted by catmandu
    THEY ARE SUCH GORGEOUS CATS,I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE,COULD JUST GET RID,OF THEM.
    What Gary said. How can people do this - just up and throw away 2 great cats -

Originally posted by Grace
    What Gary said. How can people do this - just up and throw away 2 great cats -
    I can't understand it either.

Sounds like her "SHOW DOGS" are much more important to her than the cats. Sad.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Originally posted by NoahsMommy
    Isn't this the same story?

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...threadid=82241
    Pretty sure, except one of them is posted by the daughter of the woman needing to place the cats, and, the other is by a friend of theirs, I think. Lemme go look again, really quickly. But, as far as I can see, they're the same.

edited: yup, they're the same, just posted by different people.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Yup, it's the same scenario.

Why do people feel that cats are more disposable than SHOW dogs??? It makes me sick! Like the excuse some people use for giving up their pets...i.e., "I'm allergic" after they've had the cat for 4 years!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by moosmom
    Yup, it's the same scenario.
    It's not just the same scenario, it's the same exact cats. Just someone closer to the situation posted about it.

Same story - sorry - I wasn't sure she would post it here - I asked her too but thought I'd help... She is trying everything and they are NOT her cats but her moms. She has been trying for a couple of months that i now of. She seems genuinely concerned and that is so nice as it would be very easy to just dump them on a kill shelter... Thanks for all your help!!! Debbie